Manly vs Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
No, but the problem is that they play as a team. Very hard to beat, but our team can do it.

Yep, like Manly does only we have a better spread of talent to go with the teamwork.

Aside from penalty goals, tries are worth double.

We just have to shut down Smith, Cronk.
Matai, due for a big one, will frighten Billy. One good real hard legal tackle will do it.

Killer and Snakey will score enough points off the back of a team effort, to get us into the GF. We havent lost one of these since '75.

Dogs will be expecting an easy time, deep down. So just maybe, just maybe the Bunnies can 'hop over them', cause they'll be concentrating on seeing the lowest common denominator, near the ground, where they sniff their own poo. Lets hope for hi flying Nathan Merrit. And then at the end of the match, he and Ingles injure themselves again.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Aside from penalty goals, tries are worth double.

We just have to shut down Smith, Cronk.
Matai, due for a big one, will frighten Billy. One good real hard legal tackle will do it.

Killer and Snakey will score enough points off the back of a team effort, to get us into the GF. We havent lost one of these since '75.

Dogs will be expecting an easy time, deep down. So just maybe, just maybe the Bunnies can 'hop over them', cause they'll be concentrating on seeing the lowest common denominator, near the ground, where they sniff their own poo. Lets hope for hi flying Nathan Merrit. And then at the end of the match, he and Ingles injure themselves again.

I just hope that whatever tries that we do score are grounded a bit closer to the posts so that Killer will have a better chance of converting as he hasn't had much luck this year from trying to convert them from the sidelines.

The Storm are experts at the wrestle. Smith is best in the NRL at it easily. A big factor in whether or not we win is how hard it's penalised. If the refs try to let the game flow with no penalties it's 50/50. If the ruck is fast they won't keep up with us.

niccipops said:
The more the carry on from last Friday continues I'm really starting to believe we'll be stitched up by the refs this time. Ceccined to the max. I hope I'm wrong and that the game really is more professional than that.
When the storm played the bunnies they got about 6 penalities early in the match which pretty much put the bunnies away.
I'm sensing an uneven playing field through no fault of Manly's.
Manly's crime - winning last Friday.
Please prove me wrong NRL.

Nice girl like you needs an Eagles tattoo.

COMMANDER said:
Where?;) Kidding.
Don't need a tatt. My love for the Eagles is on the inside and when I wan't to show it on the outside I wear my No.1 Snake jersey.

niccipops said:
COMMANDER said:
Where?;) Kidding.
Don't need a tatt. My love for the Eagles is on the inside and when I wan't to show it on the outside I wear my No.1 Snake jersey.

Ha ha. I remember my first MWTS function at Hotel LA and all of these hardcore Manly fans turning up for the pre-game function. One lady had an Eagles tat where the wing span of the Eagle went from shoulder to shoulder.

Where should you get your tat? That should be a thread unto itself.

COMMANDER said:
Where should you get your tat? That should be a thread unto itself.

Not a bad idea for a thread as there's possibly a few Silvertails posters who have Sea Eagle tats. A friend of mine got a big MWSE logo on his foot (ouch) straight after the '08 GF.

Game day!

The cheats are deserved favourites, and the Sea Eagles will have to put in a real good performance to overcome them cuz they are gonna go hard and go well all game.

Massive Qualifying Final game tonight - there's PLENTY of excitement about this game let me assure you, thought it should be @ Docklands not Melboune Park, bloody NRL.

Whilst most players in the remaining teams will be feeling nervous deep inside and all the coaching staff will work well to help thier teams use thier feelings positively on the field to play well, with any luck this doesn't succeed for the cheats' players like Dane Neilsen, Will Chambers, Justin O'Neill, Gareth Widdop & Jessie Bromwich and they crumble under the pressure with mistakes & dropped balls.

Regardless, if most of the Sea Eagles play well for the bulk of the match, any opponent will have big trouble containing and getting ahead of them.
Come on Manly Boys, fly high for the remaining 2 games, the biggest of thier season this year!

Go Manly!

And Go Rabbitohs in Saturday's Qualifying Final @ Stadium Australia too!

This will be a truly fascinating match-up. I reckon Bellamy will be tense and apprehensive and I am looking forward to seeing the cameras zooming in on his face as we wind down towards fulltime. Give up and have a turn with the Warriors, Craig, you might actually achieve something positive for people to remember.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I have a tattoo of a zebra crossing if that helps

That's called a bar code......

COMMANDER said:
Ha ha. I remember my first MWTS function at Hotel LA and all of these hardcore Manly fans turning up for the pre-game function. One lady had an Eagles tat where the wing span of the Eagle went from shoulder to shoulder

I remember that lady, she proved to be quite a hit
Interestingly I've never seen her at a game or function since?

Watching Fox sports news and the AFL reporter is live at Waverley Park in Melbourne. It is POURING down rain. Seriously POURING!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6