Manly vs Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
We have done well to get to the penultimate match with almost our first choice squad available, aside from a wing and a replacement back. No excuses will be offered.

And I doubt they'll be called for, as I am very confident we will put the Storm away. Storm are drilled with military precision, but our team is more resourceful and adaptable. Toovey has had all year to prepare for this encounter, can't wait to see what he's come up with.

Precision all right.

As soon as they get tackled they drop to their knees to get a quick play the ball, and

When tackling they seamlessly get opposition players onto their backs.

I think bellyache fines them $1000 if they get turned on their own backs as they fight it like it's their last day.

Tooves and the boys will be planning away for sure!

Fingers crossed ryles is fit for Friday. His lazy penalty conceding ways will be of assistance.

What we need to do is this IMO:

Knock Cronk and Slater on their backsides EVERYTIME they ge tthe ball. Even if its after they pass it.

Who cares if we give away a few penalties.

eagle-rock08 said:
What we need to do is this IMO:

Knock Cronk and Slater on their backsides EVERYTIME they ge tthe ball. Even if its after they pass it.

Who cares if we give away a few penalties.

... No, because we don't want any of our players suspended for foul play.

All i can think about is a replay of the 1970 GF, and we've waited 42 years to get revenge. I think i even had a dream about it last night.
in Black and White and everything. Sattler, Bozo, Batty, McCarthy.

Come on Souths, you can do it ! Kill the dogs, bury them down rabbit warren.

Can you see what a great sentimental GF this would make.

MWSE by 10. 5 tries to 2.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
All i can think about is a replay of the 1970 GF, and we've waited 42 years to get revenge. I think i even had a dream about it last night.
in Black and White and everything. Sattler, Bozo, Batty, McCarthy.

Come on Souths, you can do it ! Kill the dogs, bury them down rabbit warren.

Can you see what a great sentimental GF this would make.

MWSE by 10. 5 tries to 2.

Does Ray know about this?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Refs for weekends #nrl finals: Storm v Eagles Cecchin/Archer + Smith/Hampstead in box,

FU**IN Checchin. Just revised my Storm by 8 to Storm by 28.

OH NO.....NOT Checcin....I hate it when we are "Checcined"

Add to that what I think might be th refs "evening up" for last week.

We could be in DEEP trouble

Archer is calm - he will ensure a flowing game.

Note to Choc - do not approach this man as he is threatened by your presence:p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_xbuB1UmkQ

Just read on a Facebook Page that someone rang to book a ticket and asked how many tickets had been sold in the Manly Bays...was told just under 500....if true bloody good news!!

Great effort to all those who are going, especially from interstate. I can't make it to Melbourne, but I have secured my grand final tickets. So please you Magnificent 500 make sure I have a team to cheer for on September 30.
I can still remember how bitter it was going to the GF in 2010, watching Easts play Illawarra and hoping both teams would lose, and leaving 15 minutes before the match ended.

The Who said:
Great effort to all those who are going, especially from interstate. I can't make it to Melbourne, but I have secured my grand final tickets. So please you Magnificent 500 make sure I have a team to cheer for on September 30.
I can still remember how bitter it was going to the GF in 2010, watching Easts play Illawarra and hoping both teams would lose, and leaving 15 minutes before the match ended.

Don't worry Barry there are PLENTY of singers and chanters in our lot!!

They will "do you proud"

1. Billy Slater
2. Sisa Waqa
3. Dane Nielsen
4. Will Chambers
5. Justin O’Neill
6. Gareth Widdop
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jesse Bromwich
9. Cameron Smith
10. Bryan Norrie
11. Sika Manu