Manly vs. Storm old game on Fox Sports

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I watched one a few months back when we got towelled up by a 12 man Canberra side at Brookie. Absolute shambles and we were very, VERY embarrassing. My how we've come a long way since those days.

Chip & Chase link said:
I watched one a few months back when we got towelled up by a 12 man Canberra side at Brookie. Absolute shambles and we were very, VERY embarrassing. My how we've come a long way since those days.

Willow gets KO'd and the Germ gets sent? I remember that game.

That was back in the days when I went "sh*t! Not Willow! He's our best defender! Even with an extra man, we're nothing without him!".

That's the game. Not only did Woolford get sent off, they had a couple of injuries as well and were basically down to one or two on the bench for most of the game. We were pathetic, as they put 50 on us. Amazing to think we went from that crap in 2003 to Premiers within 5 years.

Good fun to watch.  Choc was probably 10 kilos lighter, Kingy was a lot more mobile but it was just fun to watch some of the blokes I haven't seen in a while.  Although the frustration levels rose just a little bit when Luke Dorn kept getting the ball! lol

Was great to see beaver in the maroon and white, we looked like a park footy team ! 3 quarters of them blokes wouldn't not make a reserve grade team these days, why did we get rid of Ben walker and sign Witt ?

I was there at that Golden Point game. I managed to get Nab to sponsor The Eagles as a silver sponsor from our Dee Why and NOrth Sydney offices back then, and I was sitting in our Corporate Box, right where Benny Walker was supposed to kick the goal.

The customers I took along were Parra fans, and man were they giving it to me up until that penalty shot.

Great day.

I remember I used to pass mates beers who would congregate under us !! Hehehehehe

i was at the club last night when i looked up at the tv`s in the restaurant & theres manly vs parra 34-34 when i looked up & to top it of the west indies were playing aust  in an old world series cup game .. right after it, couldnt believe it,  i said to me work buddy  linda who came out with me  if i had austar  on do you this game would be on..  everytime i have had austar they show  ****..  im thinking about getting it..  AGAIN ???????

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6