Manly vs. South Sydney - Score Updates from 6pm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 link said:
Of course I'll scrutinize the team from time to time. 
  That's a bit like saying Anna Nicole Smith experimented with drugs or Jenna Jamieson lost her virginity.

Very funny Mr 8th.  And by the way, you really should remind your banking partner and yourself that I've only ever continually bagged Orford and Zorba.  Both deserved imo.  I've left alone our new CEO for the time being, leaving him for both of you to bag out before he even walked through the door.

Dan link said:
well thats a good sign that we will probably do well. Souths would have thrown a good part of their best at us, whilst we put in our under 20's

Remember the roosters trial in 2007 they beat us in a similar score, I think they ended up near to last and we came second..

I think both teams were mainly U/20's

DSM5 link said:
Very funny Mr 8th.  And by the way, you really should remind your banking partner and yourself that I've only ever continually bagged Orford and Zorba.  Both deserved imo.  I've left alone our new CEO for the time being, leaving him for both of you to bag out before he even walked through the door.

I think it would be fair to chuck Matai onto your list, he was the 1st one you were tuning up week in week out

Matai. Don't forget DSM5's dislike of Monaghan. ANOTHER player I fully supported (and got nailed for it), as I claimed he'd be in the mix for SOO one day.

The list - grooooows eh DSM5???

Agreed Kiwi, I'd quite forgotten how Matai's constant out of the line play, and his missed tackles irritated me in 07/08.  I do recall posting that he'd improved markedly in 09 however.  Pity he was injured so often.  Ryan, I can't recall bagging Monas quite as much as your pal from up North, but I certainly agreed that his concentric circle playing style was crap.  Strange you never saw that.  Getting nailed? wtf. 

And yours hasn't Matas?  I'd assume you're underwater.  Odd tag team you've got going.

Does that mean some people on this site are allowed to criticize players and CEOs etc, not to mention owners etc and others aren't??? Some may have strong opinions but should someone come up with an alternative view, it is not acceptable????

CW, DSM5 started slanging Ryan for continually banging away on a theme which is a bit rich given the carbon his postings about Orford have poured into the atmosphere.

6th months away from this website and i see that brick wall is still giving you all concussion. love it.

DSM5 link said:
And yours hasn't Matas?  I'd assume you're underwater.  Odd tag team you've got going.
Ryan Fitzmata
Mata Fitzryan

sums it up for u dms ;)

DSM5 link said:
Poor Ryan.  He gives as well as he gets Matas and doesn't need your wobbly support.

There's a big difference between wobbly support, and agreeing with someone. Mata and I oft have very heated debate. He just saw your spilling turd for what it was....spilling turd.

You post spam quality posts. Don't expect everyone to think it's pork, just because I have shown clear as day it's spam (and it's me doing so). Spam is spam is spam DSM5.

You said ALL you have criticised is Zorba, and Ox in a post to gainer support for your argument that I am negative about people at the club. Yet, within 5 minutes, you were then shown and proven to have bagged Matai, Stephenson, Monaghan, and I'm sure many others - Grant Mayer for example !!

If I'm classed as part of an "odd" tag team in your eyes, then I clearly consider that a compliment. I just wonder which face your talking from this time.

LoL. "I only critisise Zorba and Ox". Awesome DSM5. Very accurate. You probably tell people you are a good bloke too !

You're right Ryan, I do.  I'll certainly put my hand up for Orford, Matai, and Zorba. Maybe a little with Monas, but Steppa!  I don't know where you've got that one from. Perhaps you could throw in Dunley and a few other shaky players who from game to game didn't quite measure up to my exacting standard.  Now on Saint Grant.  My posts concerning that much venerated administrator were purely to inject an opposing view to dampen any attempts by you and your floor tag buddy to raise the guy to sainthood. My view was that people come and go and nobody is irreplaceable.  I guess that's your view with regard to Choc.  One in which I don't share.      

Dear oh Dear Ryan, you are accusing someone of Spam like posts??

obviously that log in your eye is too big for you to see the monitor mate :)

We all make stupid posts at times, and most of us admit it. but your high horse must have broad shoulders to carry the load that is coming out in here. or maybe short horse would be a better option :)

and here I was thinking Matas was the only one who thought he was perfect :)

I'll change that to "all except Jatz" if you'd like :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6