Manly vs Rabbids [Round 22 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One penalty I could not work out tonight happened in the first half. The ref was calling "milking milking" to the Souffs player who had been tackled near our line (even Rabs Warren noticed this). Yet no sooner had he finished calling milking when he blew them a penalty for the Manly tacklers not letting the Souffs player up. And when he blew the whistle our players were already up and waiting for the play the ball.

Calls a Souffs player for milking then gives them the penalty.

Yeah that sort of thing happens too often @HoldenV8

A pocket ref says one thing only to be over-ruled by his pal (or vice-versa).

Geez it must get frustrating for the players.

One ref is always enough (and better than two halfwits trying to make decisions).

Watching the replay, a kick by Chez early in the 2nd half from a scrum (where Snake regathered) was brilliant and on any other night might've created a try.

That's footy.

(The South's ball-boy was bloody cheeky, taking so long to give us the ball from Chez's 40-20! )

I'd hope our ballboys at Brookie would do the same, too.

Well won Souths - great defence, high energy & intensity and strong play @ the SCG.

Reffing was mostly ok I thought - a few borderline calls coulda went Manly's way instead, but Rabbitohs clearly the best team on the night whilst the Sea Eagles a bit flat.

That win will get the Souths fans excited, again.. And we may very well see you in the finals again.

ssar said:
Well won Souths - great defence, high energy & intensity and strong play @ the SCG.

Reffing was mostly ok I thought - a few borderline calls coulda went Manly's way instead, but Rabbitohs clearly the best team on the night whilst the Sea Eagles a bit flat.

That win will get the Souths fans excited, again.. And we may very well see you in the finals again.

Thats the way to shut down a thread.

wombatgc said:
ssar said:

Thats the way to shut down a thread.

I might just add one final opinion to this thread. I'm so sick of hearing that Sam Burgess name!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7