Manly vs Nth Qld discussion, teams ect

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Duff said:
Big, dopey bushies. Rednecks etc, etc.
IQ's of a golf ball. Rant, rant , rant.

Duff what's going on, you seem to have lost the passion and are just going through the motions. :D

Duff said:
Big, dopey bushies. Rednecks etc, etc.
IQ's of a golf ball. Rant, rant , rant.

Duff what's going on, you seem to have lost the passion and are just going through the motions. :D

Bowen always gives us nightmares and our defence has been less than watertight this year and I fear him carving us up. I almost expect it, but if we can somehow keep him reasonably quiet I give us a good chance.

How about a good old up and under and 4 or 5 people coming down on Bowen early on in the game...only weakness in his game is sometimes he can get rattled by some contact. Every time he runs the ball he has to be sat down hard.

Massive game.

Bowen always gives us nightmares and our defence has been less than watertight this year and I fear him carving us up. I almost expect it, but if we can somehow keep him reasonably quiet I give us a good chance.

How about a good old up and under and 4 or 5 people coming down on Bowen early on in the game...only weakness in his game is sometimes he can get rattled by some contact. Every time he runs the ball he has to be sat down hard.

Massive game.

If choc is contesting the charge then he is out for a week at least?

Why was he named?

If choc is contesting the charge then he is out for a week at least?

Why was he named?

Canteen Worker said:
I am concerned about this game. Our away form has been ordinary against the ordinary teams - how will go against the good teams?

Time to step up and find out how good we are.

Away from home we go better against the good teams e.g. beat Brisbane away, Bulldogs away, Warriors in NZ. Playing crap teams away we bomb e.g. Penrith & Parra

Canteen Worker said:
I am concerned about this game. Our away form has been ordinary against the ordinary teams - how will go against the good teams?

Time to step up and find out how good we are.

Away from home we go better against the good teams e.g. beat Brisbane away, Bulldogs away, Warriors in NZ. Playing crap teams away we bomb e.g. Penrith & Parra

I just read that Brett Stewart has never played in a winning team at Dairy Farmers Stadium.

lsz said:
cool i thought he was out for a week no matter what

That's what that dip**** Graeme Hughes said on his amateur sports show, so now a lot of people think that's the case.

I just read that Brett Stewart has never played in a winning team at Dairy Farmers Stadium.

lsz said:
cool i thought he was out for a week no matter what

That's what that dip**** Graeme Hughes said on his amateur sports show, so now a lot of people think that's the case.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7