Manly vs Nth Qld discussion, teams ect

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bazeagle said:
Lussick cue in season rack. Mauro must start ahead of him. And T Rex needs to actually try this game.

T-Rex needs to come off the bench. He's an impact player, not a workhorse.
Lussick hasn't been great but I think he'll just keep his spot this week.
Give him his last chance to perform.

bazeagle said:
Lussick cue in season rack. Mauro must start ahead of him. And T Rex needs to actually try this game.

T-Rex needs to come off the bench. He's an impact player, not a workhorse.
Lussick hasn't been great but I think he'll just keep his spot this week.
Give him his last chance to perform.

Not confident till I seen return of Snake Stewart - now into 3/1.....
Cows up there with that front row + Thurston/Bowen = almost unbeatable, but not quite.
The Cows can leak points though - to win this the Seaeagles need need 22+ points & start 30-40% better than last saturday night.

Change of plan - have a feeling the boys will come out firing - now into 2/1 & I'm on....;)

Not confident till I seen return of Snake Stewart - now into 3/1.....
Cows up there with that front row + Thurston/Bowen = almost unbeatable, but not quite.
The Cows can leak points though - to win this the Seaeagles need need 22+ points & start 30-40% better than last saturday night.

Change of plan - have a feeling the boys will come out firing - now into 2/1 & I'm on....;)

Choc wont get off and we will lose him for 2 weeks not just 1.
King has to be next to no chance.
Snake will probably play but be very tentative and cautious.
Cows chances will rely on blowing us off the park in first half. IF we can stay close (6 pts) by halftime we may be a chance. Not very confident at all that we can come up with a win here. Cowboys by 14.

Choc wont get off and we will lose him for 2 weeks not just 1.
King has to be next to no chance.
Snake will probably play but be very tentative and cautious.
Cows chances will rely on blowing us off the park in first half. IF we can stay close (6 pts) by halftime we may be a chance. Not very confident at all that we can come up with a win here. Cowboys by 14.

If Snake and Glenn play 80 minutes then Manly win. When was the last time they both played the full 80 minutes of a game and Manly lost?

If Snake and Glenn play 80 minutes then Manly win. When was the last time they both played the full 80 minutes of a game and Manly lost?

Jatz Crackers said:
I feel Micks optimism is an ominous warning sign.

" Yeah look we're not thinking about finals mate. We haven't talked about it at all. We're just taking it one pessimistic week at a time."

Jatz Crackers said:
I feel Micks optimism is an ominous warning sign.

" Yeah look we're not thinking about finals mate. We haven't talked about it at all. We're just taking it one pessimistic week at a time."

I am concerned about this game. Our away form has been ordinary against the ordinary teams - how will go against the good teams?

Time to step up and find out how good we are.

I am concerned about this game. Our away form has been ordinary against the ordinary teams - how will go against the good teams?

Time to step up and find out how good we are.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6