Manly vs Nth Qld discussion, teams ect

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Smash Thurston on suspicion anytime he is near the ball!! Wonder if he will try abusing the ref like he has done previously when playing us in Townsville?

Smash Thurston on suspicion anytime he is near the ball!! Wonder if he will try abusing the ref like he has done previously when playing us in Townsville?

They have a very mean pack of forwards and a slick backline. We will have to get going early and often. Pressure Thurston and keep an eye on Bowen and hold them in the forwards. Got to agree with others, let's carry on from the second half of last week. Great to see Brett at the back.

They have a very mean pack of forwards and a slick backline. We will have to get going early and often. Pressure Thurston and keep an eye on Bowen and hold them in the forwards. Got to agree with others, let's carry on from the second half of last week. Great to see Brett at the back.

Speed in broken play and Bowens injection up the middle, either through late offloads or chips over the top are factors we need to minimise.

We need to kick away from Bowen, and we best not allow bombs to bounce.

Speed in broken play and Bowens injection up the middle, either through late offloads or chips over the top are factors we need to minimise.

$2.10 is ridiculous unders.We should be at least $2.80.

We havent won up there since Nero took a match to Rome,we are playing with no spark exept home against the dogs,they are playing great attacking football and the men in pink will already be plotting our demise.

Little chance in this one but the rest are all winnable with Brett having a week under his belt.

On another note the cows have a better run than I thought and a good for and against.If they beat us it effectively puts them 2 games ahead with the differential.I reckon our only hope for the top 4 will come via the Storm continuing to crumble.They are going like absolute busted's.

$2.10 is ridiculous unders.We should be at least $2.80.

We havent won up there since Nero took a match to Rome,we are playing with no spark exept home against the dogs,they are playing great attacking football and the men in pink will already be plotting our demise.

Little chance in this one but the rest are all winnable with Brett having a week under his belt.

On another note the cows have a better run than I thought and a good for and against.If they beat us it effectively puts them 2 games ahead with the differential.I reckon our only hope for the top 4 will come via the Storm continuing to crumble.They are going like absolute busted's.

Jatz Crackers said:

I remember last year at Brookie was the first time I saw him live and even though we had them covered all night he was always a constant threat and he's in better form this year. He would be an Origin star if not for Billy. I thought we kept Barba quiet the other week and he still scored two tries - although we didn't have Snake. Sometimes you just can't keep these type of players out of the game.
Let's just hope we can "execute" our plan, whatever that may be.

Jatz Crackers said:

I remember last year at Brookie was the first time I saw him live and even though we had them covered all night he was always a constant threat and he's in better form this year. He would be an Origin star if not for Billy. I thought we kept Barba quiet the other week and he still scored two tries - although we didn't have Snake. Sometimes you just can't keep these type of players out of the game.
Let's just hope we can "execute" our plan, whatever that may be.

The team would have plenty of confidence from their last win after beating the warriors in Western New Zealand. In our last three games the amount of tries scored has increased and i expect that trend to continue, so i think we can win.

The team would have plenty of confidence from their last win after beating the warriors in Western New Zealand. In our last three games the amount of tries scored has increased and i expect that trend to continue, so i think we can win.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6