Manly Vs Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No way to all the ppl sayin Cows were robbed etc, Cows got away with how many fwd passes & a try after uncalled illegal hand in the ruck?! Out-played, Out-Classed & Out-Lasted. Bye final Qld team & Suck it Manly haters! We are the champion Premiers!

Geez it was GREAT to be there, I yelled my ass off.. MANLY! ... MANLY!...
Whilst the crowd total was still disappointing, it was just fantastic to see so much Maroon & White!

Stoked.

Crowd sounded awesome through the tv as well!

Good to see JT whining and diving like the true player he is. Note - if you're going to publicly say all we do is sledge and complain, don't do it yourself into the ref's mike all night! Tosspot.

Great game! Well done boys! :)

Good to hear a bulldogs lower grade minor premiers got knocked out too lol.

Well done to all who went.

I'm sure I saw a ton of you on tv but who knows what you look like ('cept for the famous snakes alive lady)

"Hundreds of fans - complete with a military marching band - did their best to lift the Cowboys' spirits when they gathered at Townsville Airport"....they gave them a big send off when they left Townsville. Maybe they can get the marching band back for their return. Wonder if they know the Dead March.

Sea Eagles 22 defeated Cowboys 12 @ SFS, National Rugby League Semi Final 14Sep12

Awesome to see the reigning premiers lift from thier poor performance last week and win another finals match!
Went to the game, whilst the crown of 16,678 was a bit of a disappointing total, it felt like more and was beautiful to see & be a part of so much Maroon and White, so glad I went down for it.
There was a pretty even spread of poor ref decision for both sides, for mine 1 try for each side should not have occurred and overall some of the officiating continued a somewhat worrying trend of inconsistency lately.
Regardless, the best team certainly won on the day - Manly played the better footy for over 3/4 of that game and deserved the win.
Seeing Brett "Snake" Stewart go over for another NRL try was, once again, beautiful to watch!
Daly Cherry-Evans stepped up well out-playing his opposing number, Manly's forwards put in pretty good low-error performances, but crucially Manly's less-accomplished players Jorge Taufua, Dean Whare & Michael Oldfield all played solid games, especially Taufua with a great man-of-the-match performance.
Also great to see the captain Jamie "Killer" Lyon play well, virtually unhindered by a leg injury from the week before, lets hope he recovers fully and continues to play well as he is often the catalyst for Manly's success on the field.

They out-played, out-classed and out-lasted thier opponents.

And in the process completing the trifecta of elimination of Queensland-based teams from the NRL competition - the icing on the cake!
Manly Warringah have the trophy, and all others have to work real hard to wrangle it away.
Next week the cheatin' mexican Storm host the Sea Eagles down in Melbourne and THAT will be a real tough encounter for the premiers who will need to lift even more and perform better again if they hope to make another Grand Final. They CAN do it, let's hope they do!

Go Manly!

Great win by the team. Everyone involved too, not just the guys on the field.

For some reason I just couldn't comprehend losing to the cowboys (did you know that the term cowboys originally referred to a criminal element?)

I'm more worried about the scum, to be honest.

So well done boys, hope you keep off the alcohomol and play your very best against the storm.

sean1976 said:
I'm astonished by the commentary. COuldn't believe the way they jumped to the conclusion Foran touched that ball. It was clear that Thurston touched it - and I can honestly say that I'm not being one eyed in saying that. Does anyone think different?

I agree, thurston's hand is in front of kieran's

Just watching the replay of the so called knock on on nrl site. The ref was very close to it and he actually called six more for manly once Jamie got it. That's good enough for me, the on field eye witness ref saw it as a thurston touch.

Why isn't that in the paper?

swoop said:
We now have Glenn Hall labelling Foran as a liar.

Yeah, but an "Honest to God fibber"

At least he has the whole off season to work out what 'oxymoron' means.

GO MANLY!!!!! GREAT WIN!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

C2GOG.gif

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4