Manly Vs Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
Im going to take a punt and put this thread up now. The Cows are looking good and they did play well in Sydney against the Sharks. Most important game this year.

I'm spewing I am heading up to Port Douglas next weekend for a 50th and will miss going to the game. I guess I will have to go the rub a dub for a few amber ales

Gonna be an interesting game.

Need to defend to Bowen similar to how we played Barba.

Manly Wawhinger said:
JT + Bowen = Too much class for 2V and his dirty tactics.

Manly will be a speedbump in the way of Cowboys making the GF.

Um you've seen the Cowboys track record in Sydney?
They can't play there.

I said earlier that the Cowboys were the one team I didn't want us to play. They're a better team than the Bulldogs and will be hard to beat, even in Sydney. If we lose both our centres we're going to struggle. Fingers crossed that doesn't happen.

Without Jamie Lyon, Manly will struggle.

If their aggression is over the top like it was against the Dogs even if they win the match they will be missing key players for the final and GF.

2V needs to re asses his game plan and look at playing some footy this time.

Manly Wawhinger said:

If their aggression is over the top like it was against the Dogs even if they win the match they will be missing key players for the final and GF.

Thanks for the tip scoop!

Manly Wawhinger said:

Why is this Penis still here? **** him off.

Geez, I didn't think the Cowboys were that impressive. Firstly, they played the worst Brisbane team in years, a team that only just limped into the 8. The bulk of their tries were off Brisbane errors and/or kicks, and lastly, when Brisbane finally played some cohesive footy, they were able to score quite easily. If we're on our game, we'll beat them.

Napper said:
Manly Wawhinger said:

Why is this Penis still here? f**k him off.

He's just another loser in life who gets his jollies on forums like this. Makes him feel special. Ignore the tools and they just go away because they don't get what they need to make themselves feel good.

Manly Wawhinger said:

Where did this clown come from . LOL

Manly smashed the Cowboys last year without Glenn Stewart, David Williams & Darcy Lussick. If we can win by 1 point & have no injuries or players on report we will be back.

BOZO said:
Manly Wawhinger said:

Where did this clown come from . LOL
Judging by his spelling I'd say the kennel. Re asses sounds like someone with an anal fixation and pretty much in line with the butthurt comments they're so fond of over there.

I sent our new friend a warning as his user name and particularly his first post is insulting to the passionate Manly supporters who frequent this site. Any more insults and he can just go. I doubt he's a cowboy. Odds on he's from the kennel.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2