Game Day: Manly v Wests Tigers [Round 2, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cannot work out why we puchased Lussick as he seems to have gone backwards big time since he went to parra

I hope that barrett got fulton's ok first before he dropped lussick

Darcy has always had a dodgy attitude.@:cool:

His signing was pure nepotism as his prior 4 years showed his character on the field.:cool:

Wiliame was surprisingly good in the Neins. Maybe that's why he is still there till Snake gets back. It's a true mystery :rolleyes:

Wiliami + 2 hookers, wtf. Why do we insist on this 2 hookers policy?
Carty was interviewed about our loss and he said that Manly has to simplify their structures.
Maybe they over thunk it and are creating plays that a Rep Team could adjust to quickly, but a ClubTeam is not as talented @:cool:

I would think that Walker would be freaked out by two different styles of hooker feeding him the ball @:oops:

Apart from Walker, all the players we signed were from teams that finished below manly. Not saying they aren't talented and won't improve, but it's not like we bought the dog or storm pack. We got props from parra, wests and Titans and a panthers bench back rower.

We had a bad season and came 9th.

Really, this is about Cherry stepping up and leading the team to victory, as JT does. Our forwards should hold the Tigers, at the very least, so there will no longer be the excuse that our backline can't fire behind a beaten pack.
Playing Jake at lock is an interesting move, and I'm really happy to see Brenton Lawrence return.

Lussick back where he belongs, hope he isn't chewing up too much of our cap.
Leary can feel hard done by, can't wait till Buher is back to push lemon brown out.
Hopefully Stewart is back, Tom t was quoted as saying he would be back this week

If they were willing to drop Lussick who is Bozos BFF, then I'd say Green is on notice too. Probably Williame as well.

Green for Mateo is a no brainer for mine. Mateo adds size,
Apart from Walker, all the players we signed were from teams that finished below manly. Not saying they aren't talented and won't improve, but it's not like we bought the dog or storm pack. We got props from parra, wests and Titans and a panthers bench back rower.

We had a bad season and came 9th.
Tapau was a standout for the world champs.

Like Jake on the field more. Really like that decision.
In regards to Goodall or Lavaka it looks like their like trex on the wing. Turn like the titanic. Though Williame is no better
Really think Leary is hard done by. Played well when he came on

The addition of Starling makes sense, as he is an underrated defender with good lateral movement for a prop, handy against Tigers who really attack that ruck area with Tedesco & Co & Simona types who scoot from dummy half.

What - the - hell - are - these - trash - selections?

Has Barrett dropped the names into a hat, and lucky dipped them out? Why are his buddies from The Panthers and Dragons getting preferential treatment over better players?

Aaah well...it's his career.

+ Vave is a NSW Cup quality player trying hard, but is far too slow and immobile for 1st grade.

+ Nathan Green would be ok as a centre / winger like he was in the trials and 9's, but how he gets a go over Symonds and Mateo is completely baffling?

+ The Green on Wiliame's wing, get rid of Wiliame, and bring in a proper first grade player.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Nathan Green
06. Dylan Walker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. Marty Taupau
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Blake Leary

14. Lewis Brown
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Nate Myles

Sorry, this team would absolutely flog the team Barrett named.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2