Game Day: Manly v Wests Tigers [Round 2, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
NRL Team

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. Brayden Wiliame 6. Dylan Walker 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Josh Starling 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Nate Myles 11. Lewis Brown 12. Martin Taupau 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Matt Parcell 15. Nathan Green 16. Brenton Lawrence 17. Siosaia Vave

Attachments

• Leichhardt Oval.JPG
    Leichhardt Oval.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
BJ and Starling not named in NSW Cup (Leary and Lussick are). Lol Lussick worked out well.

Also Williame not named ahhhhhh **** c'mon Barrett what the ****???

I don't understand why Lussick was dropped. I think he played well last week in limited game time. Would have given him the nod over Green on the bench. I also like Jake at 13 over Tapau.

TIGERS V SEA EAGLES - MON 14 MAR, 7.00PM, LEICHHARDT
Wests Tigers
1 James Tedesco
2 David Nofoaluma
3 Tim Simona
4 Kevin Naiqama
5 Jordan Rankin
6 Mitchell Moses
7 Luke Brooks
8 Aaron Woods (c)
9 Dene Halatau
10 Tim Grant
11 Curtis Sironen
12 Chris Lawrence
13 Sauaso Sue

Interchange
14 Kyle Lovett
15 Joshua Aloiai
16 Ava Seumanufagai
17 Manaia Cherrington
18 Michael Chee Kam

Coach: Jason Taylor

Sea Eagles
1 Tom Trbojevic
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Jamie Lyon (c)
4 Steve Matai
5 Brayden Wiliame
6 Dylan Walker
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Josh Starling
9 Apisai Koroisau
10 Nate Myles
11 Lewis Brown
12 Martin Taupau
13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange
14 Matt Parcell
15 Nathan Green
16 Brenton Lawrence
17 Siosaia Vave

Coach: Trent Barrett

Luke Brooks (suspension) return sees Jack Littlejohn return to NSW Cup. Dene Halatau's return from suspension sees him start at hooker with Kyle Lovett returning to the bench in place of Jack Buchanan.

A reshuffle of the Sea Eagles' forward pack sees Darcy Lussick and Blake Leary drop off their bench. Brenton Lawrence comes on to the interchange while Josh Starling will start in the front row. Nathan Green will play from the bench too as Martin Taupau shifts to the back row and Jake Trbojevic moves to lock.

That tigers team makes me nervous

I know they self destructed in the second half last week but they will have nothing to lose this weekend.

Surprised to see no Leary in our team he was one of the most impacted forwards when he came off the bench last week ( added some spark we were missing).

Tigers by 8 I think at this stage of the week but if snake plays then this game becomes a toss of the coin job.

reserves

1 Ben Fritz

2 Halauafu Lavaka

3 Peter Schuster

4 Tony Satini

5 Fabian Goodall

6 Tim Moltzen

7 Pita Godinet

8 Liam Knight

9 Hugh Pratt

10 Darcy Lussick

11 Feleti Mateo

12 Tom Symonds

13 Blake Leary

Interchange

14 Daniel Vasek

15 Dylan Kelly

16 Luke Burgess

17 Addin Fonua-Blake

Coach: Luke Williamso

If the only complaint is the selection of a bench forward then you have to think we are looking better?
For the more "technical" among us what does the change of number mean for Jake? Does he defend further out??

Interesting lineup.....got nothing till the game is over.....think that BJ & Starling will show the Manly faithful why they have been selected....Vave deserves his retention & Leary is a suprising omission....all revealed Monday!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2