Manly v Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy said:
panash said:
any news on choc injury ??

the mauler said:
Geez Gifts having a shocker. Only 4 try assists. He's got to go!!

well said !!!! never knock a champion

Only had to wait 12 games, better not be 12 more or he will again justifiably be knocked.

He was coming back from a serious injury, he was always going to take a while to hit his straps. The criticisms of Gift were hilariously ridiculous.

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Jerry1 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Jerry1 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Jerry1 said:
Stupid field goal

f**k you like a whinge

We needed a repeat set or to keep it up their end. Was dumb - nearly cost us.

Hahahaha neary cost us what ?

Watch the game again fu**wit

Just watched it again

Still struggling to figure out how taking the score from a 14 point lead to a 15 point lead cost us anything

Thankfully I haven't quite got your kind of logic though

Error count 16-13 Manly's way. Worriers got a bunch of Errors in the last 20 minutes. Bet 2V is NOT happy, must do better next Friday!!

http://www.nrl.com/manly-make-it-six-in-a-row-over-warriors/tabid/10874/newsid/73980/default.aspx?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The 2011 premiers have now scored 225 points in their last half-a-dozen games but made hard work of securing the points with Jamie Lyon having an off-day with the boot by kicking only two conversion attempts.

Despite their dominance, Lyon's profligacy kept the Warriors in the hunt for long spells

What?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/profligacy

prof·li·ga·cy [prof-li-guh-see]
noun

1.shameless dissoluteness.
2. reckless extravagance.
3. great abundance.

I feel dirty.

Jamie was trying hard to kick the goals. I think that word is harsh. Not that I still really know its meaning.

Sheesh, how pretentious. Could have simply said Jamie's shameless dissoluteness kept the warriors in the hunt. :)

Using "profligacy" in a NRL match report says a lot about how out of touch the NRL is now. What league fan would know the meaning of that word? I had to look it up on Google. And to top of it off it is wrong as Jamie was trying his best.

Volley said:
Fluffy said:
panash said:

the mauler said:

Only had to wait 12 games, better not be 12 more or he will again justifiably be knocked.

He was coming back from a serious injury, he was always going to take a while to hit his straps. The criticisms of Gift were hilariously ridiculous.

Not sure how, guess it is because it is not your opinion. He is one of the highest paid players in the team and 2 months after returning from injury he was putting in performances that made Trex 2012 look like a superstar. We all knew he would eventually come good but in the process he has cost us probably 2-3 wins.

Fluffy said:
Volley said:
Fluffy said:
panash said:

the mauler said:

Not sure how, guess it is because it is not your opinion. He is one of the highest paid players in the team and 2 months after returning from injury he was putting in performances that made Trex 2012 look like a superstar. We all knew he would eventually come good but in the process he has cost us probably 2-3 wins.

He cost us 2/3 games?? Lol... Didn't know he played any games by himself this season.

Can someone explain what I missed with the David Gower double movement? I thought the Warriors knocked it on (didn't they?), and Gower moved only about two metres before the double movement? Why not a scrum feed to Manly - clearly no advantage to Manly - rather than a penalty against?

Great performance by Manly.
The Reffs didn't help the Warriors cause but that's not why Manly won ( no more so than the usual favoritism that we enjoy at our home ground ).

Manly Won through great tactical rugby league. The error rate wasn't flash at first but the eagles manned up on D and really pushed their luck in the ruck.

Class fifth tackle options strangled the Warriors , off the back of a dominant forward power game ( all to familiar ).

Good luck for the rest of the season , your mob will go very close to winning it.

MT Smart said:
Great performance by Manly.
The Reffs didn't help the Warriors cause but that's not why Manly won ( no more so than the usual favoritism that we enjoy at our home ground ).

Manly Won through great tactical rugby league. The error rate wasn't flash at first but the eagles manned up on D and really pushed their luck in the ruck.

Class fifth tackle options strangled the Warriors , off the back of a dominant forward power game ( all to familiar ).

Good luck for the rest of the season , your mob will go very close to winning it.
Cheers, good luck with making the finals! and good on you for coming back and posting/not trolling.

the mauler said:
Fluffy said:
Volley said:
Fluffy said:
panash said:

He cost us 2/3 games?? Lol... Didn't know he played any games by himself this season.

Haha, it's an embarrassing statement from Fluffy.

Volley said:
the mauler said:
Fluffy said:
Volley said:
Fluffy said:

Haha, it's an embarrassing statement from Fluffy.

With Fluffys comments I can only assume G Stewart shagged Fluffys boyfriend Duff :p

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8