Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 6, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Team list Tuesday, I'm guessing Jake Turbo will be back, and isn't round 6 when TRed is also due back??

I imagine TRed might get one week in the Reggies after a bit of a break.

Apart from one out ( which I assume will be Leary ) to put Jake in can anyone see any other changes??

I think we are a real good chance of winning this game.
Just need to stop dropping the ball and show the same determination as last week

Warriers have heaps of mistakes in them . Watched them the other day and they were woeful. Hold the ball and we win , im getting on those juicy odds Christmas early WHHHHOOOOOHOOOO.
I might take you up on that to.I'll go now before the squads come out as vatuvai & there centre with the pony tale limped of last week they may be out.

Warriers have heaps of mistakes in them . Watched them the other day and they were woeful. Hold the ball and we win , im getting on those juicy odds Christmas early WHHHHOOOOOHOOOO.

On paper they have a pretty good side, good forward pack and some world class backs.

I can see why the bookies have done what they have done especially given its at Mount Smart.

BUT, we do have a good record there!!

On paper they have a pretty good side, good forward pack and some world class backs.

I can see why the bookies have done what they have done especially given its at Mount Smart.

BUT, we do have a good record there!!
Yeah, we seem to have the wood on the Warriors from memory. I am confident of a win, in fact, barring further injuries I can see us going on a mini run of 3 or 4 wins....then again I thought we would beat Souths.

Mateo has been dropped to Reserves 5/8 @:cool:

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Luke Williamson has named his team to play Wyong Roos in round six of the Intrust Super Premiership NSW.

The match will be played at Morry Breen Oval, Wyong, at 3pm on Saturday, April 9.

Wyong sit in seventh place on the ladder with the Sea Eagles four points behind in 11thplace.

Sea Eagles team

1 Peter Schuster

2 Tony Satini

3 Brayden Wiliame

4 Ben Fritz

5 James Tuitahi

19 Feleti Mateo

7 Pita Godinet

8 Fabian Goodall

9 Hugh Pratt

10 Addin Fonua-Blake

11 Rhys Armstrong

12 Dylan Kelly

13 Nathan Green

Interchange

14 Daniel Vasek

15 Halauafu Lavaka

16 Jordan Sims

17 Ezra Howe

Here is the latest news on the Sea Eagles injury front, brought to you by sponsor Elastoplast.

Half-back Isaac John suffered a season ending pectoral injury in the Intrust Super Premiership loss to Penrith last weekend.

Daly Cherry-Evans: High ankle sprain. Expected back Rd 9

Jamie Buhrer: Broken thumb. Expected back Rd 10

Tim Moltzen: Knee, Expected back Rds 9-10

Jayden Hodges: Knee, season

Isaac John: Pec, season

Sea Eagles
1 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Jamie Lyon (c)
4 Steve Matai
5 Tom Trbojevic
6 Dylan Walker
7 Apisai Koroisau
8 Josh Starling
9 Matt Parcell
10 Nate Myles
11 Tom Symonds
12 Martin Taupau
13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange
14 Lewis Brown
15 Brenton Lawrence
16 Darcy Lussick
17 Siosaia Vave
18 Blake Leary
21 Luke Burgess

Coach: Trent Barrett

Happy with that side
Mateo back to reggies is a bit of a surprise but who do you leave out
Isaac John gone for season shame hope he makes a full recovery
Moltzen another injury maybe it's time for him to give it away

Happy with that side
Mateo back to reggies is a bit of a surprise but who do you leave out
Isaac John gone for season shame hope he makes a full recovery
Moltzen another injury maybe it's time for him to give it away
John also can't take a trick. He missed most of 2014 due to a ruptured ACL. So now nearly 2 seasons out for him due to injuries.

John also can't take a trick. He missed most of 2014 due to a ruptured ACL. So now nearly 2 seasons out for him due to injuries.
Some players get a run of real bad luck with injuries Buhrer unfortunately at the moment. Another player a few years ago Papworth union convert and he could play

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8