Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 19, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Huh, that was unnecessary. I might go and sit in the corner for a bit of an emotional sulk.....................:wasntme:

Sorry mate, didn't mean don't give a fig about your comment, meant don't give a fig whether they go with a utility.

image.jpeg
No we dont :p
In that case:

The Goanna
He looks scary when he does that. Kinda freaks me out. I wonder if the goanna is his totem animal? I know many Indigenous people have totems. I had a uni teacher who's totem was the Sea Eagle and he was a Manly fan. Smart bloke of course.
If the goanna isn't GI's totem I'd like to see him mix it up a bit. Throw in a frill neck here and there or run towards the fans at the fence and plant himself, stealth-paused for a few seconds, like a gecko. A water dragon run would be seriously entertaining.

He looks scary when he does that. Kinda freaks me out. I wonder if the goanna is his totem animal? I know many Indigenous people have totems. I had a uni teacher who's totem was the Sea Eagle and he was a Manly fan. Smart bloke of course.
If the goanna isn't GI's totem I'd like to see him mix it up a bit. Throw in a frill neck here and there or run towards the fans at the fence and plant himself, stealth-paused for a few seconds, like a gecko. A water dragon run would be seriously entertaining.

Totem, no, just being a dickhead smart arse!!

Ironically, I used to see goannas here but since cane toads came to the NT, they're a rarity now.
(the irony being a goanna in a team of cane toads)

Would someone please kick one or two of the players in the Manly camp in the head, so they can concentrate on their football, instead of for example taking on a door. Walker has loads of talent but sometimes I think a few of these footballers are struggling to get past preteen behaviour.

Would someone please kick one or two of the players in the Manly camp in the head, so they can concentrate on their football, instead of for example taking on a door. Walker has loads of talent but sometimes I think a few of these footballers are struggling to get past preteen behaviour.
The product of,

Waaaay too much free time
Waaaaaay to much money

And, the controlled life they lead whilst contracted to an NRL club.

Some talk that Nate will be a late inclusion. Lussick in doubt with leg injury from last week, so could be a straight swap. Otherwise Burgess will come in for Darcy.

Be funny as all buggery if Myles pulls out with injury for the next month, following his last 2 games out just so he could play 15 minutes of Origin.

If I was the coach I know what I'd be saying!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4