Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 15, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm actually starting to build hope, stupidly.
I built hope last week and that hope got smashed in the face with a frying pan.
My new approach is no thought spared to the upcoming game until kickoff.
Post match, I predict some sort of hysterics will kick in. Laughing ridiculously because - OMG we won a match - or - We're so bad it's hilarious.

I hope we win, even if we win off a controversial decision or win in the ugliest form possible.
I will just be happy with a win

Even last year it was still a joy to watch Manly, I was in there with the coach and the team for the struggle. This year it feels like a duty. Duty for this week begins tonight at 7pm, over by 9.
Next year I'm hoping for a young, enthusiastic team with a wise old coach.
I can dream.

Last edited:
Will definitely watch ,but tbh it feels like watching another team,not mine.
First time ever...
The few remaining fan faves are playing so crap ,I feel Im cursing them more than barracking for them.And the rest of these blow ins with no heart don't even feel like they are part of the team.
BooHoo -Moan over.

@susan Only just back from bush camping ( no internet so haven't posted since Tuesday night last week) but won't make tonight's game mate. Still have to unpack the caravan and tidy things up so will just have to watch on TV, enjoy the game hope we can surprise.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7