Manly v Tigpies [Round 18 2014] Fortress Brookvale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lets hope we go on with it

Also feel free to head over to the live blog to leave your 2 cents

http://www.silvertails.net/news/latest-sea-eagles-news/11021-sea-eagles-v-tigers-round-18-live-blog

I promise to like any of your posts after a visit....

HoldenV8 said:
Foz is having a blinder, as is Snake.

The Tigers need someone else at FB. Moses probably will be good enough in a few years, but right now the kid is out of his depth in first grade.

Disagree there, he is great at diving so is therefore perfect for the Tigers, look out Bulldogs have just offered him a multi-million dollar contract.

mickqld said:
I don't think the scoreboard indicates the difference here. The Tigers are very dangerous team and I can see quick points in them. Their forwards are over ours. They've had some bad luck that has turned the game somewhat. We aren't home here yet cause we know how Manly slacken with big halftime leads.

We should be wary. Would not say there forwards are on top of ours though.

I might be blind but was that no try to the tigers early on a valid try? at best it just touched the line before he lost it.

eelcatcher said:
HoldenV8 said:
Foz is having a blinder, as is Snake.

The Tigers need someone else at FB. Moses probably will be good enough in a few years, but right now the kid is out of his depth in first grade.

Disagree there, he is great at diving so is therefore perfect for the Tigers, look out Bulldogs have just offered him a multi-million dollar contract.

He doesn't mind a whinge at the refs though.

FlyingHigh said:
I might be blind but was that no try to the tigers early on a valid try? at best it just touched the line before he lost it.

Yep a try, can't believe the video refs didn't overrule

Fluffy said:
Guthbo is still way too small to break the line. Why play him over wolfman

Ummmm.....wasn't it Guthbo who broke the line that led to Foz's first try?

And why play him over the Wolf? Have you seen the news in the past couple of days? The Wolf has been suspended for the rest of the season for betting on games, including betting on himself to be last season's leading try scorer.....which he was.

Fluffy said:

Ha! ha! can not believe how many supporters of other clubs are rating Gutho as a future prospect.i.e. Since his debut for 2014 against the dogs. Hope we have this kid already locked up.

Fluffy said:

There's the small matter of Wolfie being suspended for the rest of the 2014 season...

damiennp90 said:
FlyingHigh said:

haha we do that a

If it was us we'd be screaming, kill that Hayne :)

haha we do that anyway. can't say we don't deserve the lead though

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7