Manly v Tigpies [Round 18 2014] Fortress Brookvale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ralphie said:
I know I'll be shouted down here, but if we can't win and win well here I will just about draw a line through our premiership chances.
Our forwards should be motivated like there's no tomorrow.
Even shame (steggles) hayne shouldn't be able to stop a belting here.
He'll do his darnedest, though and think he' ll keep them within reach until well after half time.

And Hello all from grey, windy Auckland. yes Sky sports 2 Channel 52 all lined up either at the father in law's or the brother in laws and they talk about is All Blacks !

Related article (also posted in the 'Friday night crowd ' thread):

WIN: Bring back the Friday flags

Thu 10th July, 05:31PM

The Sea Eagles are offering two lucky fans the chance to win a VIP meet and greet with the players, simply by bringing back their flags and filling the hill this Friday night against the Wests Tigers.

Read more at seaeagles.com.au

Jethro said:
Related article (also posted in the 'Friday night crowd ' thread):

WIN: Bring back the Friday flags

Thu 10th July, 05:31PM

The Sea Eagles are offering two lucky fans the chance to win a VIP meet and greet with the players, simply by bringing back their flags and filling the hill this Friday night against the Wests Tigers.

Read more at seaeagles.com.au

Another great idea. Hopefully everyone who received a free flag turns up and waves it proudly tonight.

Go Manly!

globaleagle said:
Need to hear more hayne booing here folks!

Totally agree GE. Against the Roosters, Hayne went for a warm up sprint in front of the hill and copped a booing but I'm sure he thought the fans were booing the Roosters players who'd come out to warm up. Some succint messages via signs would be the best way to get our feelings across.

Bradza said:
globaleagle said:

Totally agree GE. Against the Roosters, Hayne went for a warm up sprint in front of the hill and copped a booing but I'm sure he thought the fans were booing the Roosters players who'd come out to warm up. Some succint messages via signs would be the best way to get our feelings across.

Yeah good idea. Let's piss the guy off even more so he can double the number of penalties against us. :s

Bradza said:
globaleagle said:

Or throw cans of beer. The guy is a germ.

mickqld said:
Bradza said:
globaleagle said:

Yeah good idea. Let's piss the guy off even more so he can double the number of penalties against us. :s

Wuss! :p

Rush the ground I say. Those unfit security guards can't hold back a manly wave!

Daly Cherry-Evans will take his position in the starting line-up despite suffering a corked thigh in Wednesday's Origin III in Brisbane.

Off-season recruit Tyson Andrews will make his NRL debut after impressing for Manly's NSW Cup side this season.

The 24-year-old front-rower replaces Jason King on the interchange bench, who failed to overcome a hip injury.

Clinton Gutherson gets his second crack in the top-grade this season after Jorge Taufua was ruled out for a second week with an ankle strain.

We need to win tonight, it will be good to keep ahead of the pack.
Revenge should be a good enough motivator to put in a big performance.

Agree we do need to win, otherwise with how close the top 4 is we will rapidly see ourselves slipping backwards.

Manly need to make a statement tonight.
We need to win big and not switch off in the second half.

We need this.

Boys looking sharp in the warm up, but I would have preferred the maroon shorts.

Tony is about to be helicoptered in for some reason :s

Win BIG Manly !!!!

Jerry1 said:
Manly need to make a statement tonight.
We need to win big and not switch off in the second half.

We need this.

Correction - I need this after the last weeks footy, Been an angry man for the last week.

RiverEagle said:
The Community jerseys, with the big Eagle on the chest, look awesome!

Let's go Manly!!

I really wish they were available in the old fashioned material rather than the shiny uncomfortable 'material'.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7