Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 24, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I fear Melbourne's bounce back factor after losing last week, I'm not sure they've lost two in a row all year and the minor premiership is on the line.

At least the battle of brookie hasn't been brought up.

Oh wait......

sigh....'journos.'

he will come back reinvigorated and re invented as the worlds No1 5/8 ...
I just woke up from the most wonderful dream :clap:

Storm with everything to play for. Manly season over. We'll get smashed. Storm by 26.

I'm hearing TT and George will play. Barrett is delaying surgery until we have enough troops to plug the holes.

Graeme Hughes just said the big rumour is that Tommy Turbo will be out.

Late Mail

Sea Eagles vs Storm

Sea Eagles have both Tom Trobjevic (ankle/hamstring) and Jorge Taufua (shoulder) in doubt, Taufua will play, but there are conflicting reports that Trobjevic won’t play, if he is ruled out Koroisau would move into halves with DCE with Lyon moving into centres and Wright moving to fullback. This would also see Matt Parcell start at hooker with Leary coming onto bench. Jake Trobjevic may play left edge like he did last week with Taupau playing lock role. Storm will have one change with Kevin Proctor ruled out for 1-2 weeks due to knee injury picked up on Monday night, this will see Felise Kaufusi coming into 17 starting in the bac-row. Jordan McLean could be late inclusion also if he can overcome ankle injury, he would come onto bench for either Hampton or Welch.

Future looking bright for the Sea Eagles on and off the field
056d7de89eae9eaadca9e1c7d2f00589

Peter Peters, Manly Daily
August 19, 2016 3:42pm
056d7de89eae9eaadca9e1c7d2f00589

MANLY could spring a massive selection surprise in Saturday’s clash with Melbourne at Brookvale Oval.

And if they do, it will reinforce how far the club has come in the front office, boardroom and in the football area since the days, a few seasons ago, when everything was leaked.

The selection surprise is a salute to some hard work and effort to try and improve the side in the immediate future. :confused: (3/24 games left, bit late for improevement)

The player will be very much part of the club, going forward.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...d/news-story/056d7de89eae9eaadca9e1c7d2f00589

Isn't he in for Killer?

Let's see him up against Cronk :tmi:
Yeah I just remembered that Walker is out so he would be the only option in the 6 I guess (maybe Buhrer). Tough initiation for a rookie league player to be up against Melbourne in a position he hasn't even played much of in U20s - he has been playing fullback.

Yeah I just remembered that Walker is out so he would be the only option in the 6 I guess (maybe Buhrer). Tough initiation for a rookie league player to be up against Melbourne in a position he hasn't even played much of in U20s - he has been playing fullback.
Well there is no pressure on the kid as these last 3 games are training run for next year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4