Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 24, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely Tom will drop out even though he is named?

They will get flogged, 3 Vs 13 players will allow gaping holes and massive overlaps out wide
Agree mate, I think people here have been licking cane toads. We are in for a hiding. Storm are gunna be angry after the Raiders schellacking.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ben
It's a big opportunity to beat em.
They got a short turnaround and the raiders absolutely bashed them.
Play fast play physical.
I just want them to have a crack at it and if we can't beat them hurt them.

I recall reading somewhere that Snake got a post op infection in his knee which has slowed his recovery. Don't expect to see him play again this year.

@readingtheplay seem to think we're a big show!

Tuesday's free good thing! Eagles massive chance of big upset this week v's Storm at Brookie. Put that one in your black book. #NRL

Didn't Jorge go in for surgery on his shoulder?

I don't expect to see Tom back until 2017 (though it wouldn't surprise me if he does play) and Walker is also gone for the year.

Lewis Brown will be in the centres over the next 3 games unless he too gets injured. I can see Parcell being the hooker if fit with Api to 5/8 and Killer back to the centres.

The question is who will play fullback because we know Parker will probably play on the wing. If not Tom or Snake then it'll probably be Wiliame or even Godinet.

One thing is for sure, the team named today will be very different to the one that runs out on Saturday afternoon/evening. The forwards will probably be much the same, but the backs......no chance.

This team is pretty stacked, I think they will give a great account of themselves.
It's all about training for next near now.
NYEagle

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6