MANLY V ST MERGE [Round 19 2014] 21-7-14

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Sea Eagles
1 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Jamie Lyon
4 Steve Matai
5 Peta Hiku
6 Kieran Foran
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Josh Starling
9 Matt Ballin
10 Brenton Lawrence
11 Anthony Watmough
12 Jamie Buhrer
13 Tom Symonds

Interchange
14 Jesse Sene-Lefao
15 Dunamis Lui
16 James Hasson
17 Jason King

Coach: Geoff Toovey

Dragons
1 Adam Quinlan
2 Charly Runciman
3 Josh Dugan
4 Gerard Beale
5 Jason Nightingale
6 Gareth Widdop
7 Benji Marshall
8 Ben Creagh (c)
9 Mitch Rein
10 Mike Cooper
11 Leeson Ah Mau
12 Joel Thompson
13 Jack de Belin

Interchange
14 Bronson Harrison
15 Shane Pumpipi
16 Will Matthews
17 Jack Stockwell

Coach: Paul McGregor

Josh Dugan has been named to replace Peter Mata'utia in the centres, and Mike Cooper moves back into the starting side, swapping spots with Jack Stockwell.
Anthony Watmough returns, as does Jorge Taufua. Tom Symonds starts at lock, with Dunamis Lui reverting to the interchange.

I think our forwards should hold their pack and cut down Bunjis time and space. Manly by 8.

Round 19 Team V Dragons

1. B Stewart 2. J Taufua 3. J Lyon 4. S Matai 5. P Hiku 6. K Foran 7. D Cherry-Evans 8. J Starling 9. M Ballin 10. B Lawrence 11.A Watmough 12.J Buhrer 13. T Symonds
Reserves: 14. J Sene-Lefao 16. J Hasson 17. J King 15. D Lui

RE: Round 19 Team V Dragons

Good, strong team. Let's just hope they go down there and flog the merge.

Symonds has been good for us and deserves a spot in the starting line up what do you guys think ?

RE: MANLY V ST MERGE 21-7-14

Surely our forwards can do the job here and let our backs cut them to shreds

BOZO said:
Surely our forwards can do the job here and let our backs cut them to shreds

You would have to think so, Widdop is the only concern for me. He could have a blinder and allow Bunji and Dugan and maybe Morris (if fit) room to run amok.

It might be his first in the starting team for Manly. Great chance for him to shine.

Speaking of St Merge, might merge this with game day thread

Title needs [Round 19 2014] to pull in the score.

Kogarah must be the worst suburban ground.
Monday night scheduling there seems to be a Foxtel favourite :s

Enthuse Manly and watch out for that Benji :idea:

MIGOTY!!!

Carn Manly!!!

Great to have the Pocket Battleship back in pack :)

Won't be able to watch this one or even get the score, will be at Carnavon Gorge NP, no phone / Internet / TV.......I am going to have to get a Satelite dish for next years trip!!!

Seriously bad record at Kogarah. Never recover from the day Manly led 34-10 and got run down. http://stats.rleague.com/rl/teams/manly/manly_bv.html#30

Mark from Brisbane said:
Won't be able to watch this one or even get the score, will be at Carnavon Gorge NP, no phone / Internet / TV.......I am going to have to get a Satelite dish for next years trip!!!

Ill be at work :(

BOZO said:
Symonds has been good for us and deserves a spot in the starting line up what do you guys think ?

Yeah I'm another keen to see how Tom goes. Great opportunity for him to make a statement, mate.

We can struggle against the Merge (or they lift greatly for Us).

I just hope we don't take them lightly, especially after our big win last start.

RiverEagle said:
BOZO said:

Yeah I'm another keen to see how Tom goes. Great opportunity for him to make a statement, mate.

We can struggle against the Merge (or they lift greatly for Us).

I just hope we don't take them lightly, especially after our big win last start.

Unless he chooses not to catch a chip kick that directly leads to the storm wining the game. But he does deserve his spot. He has played really
Since then

Yeah that was poor from TRed that time.

He got more than his fair share of criticism over it, back then.

I hope he takes this chance with both hands, and has a great game.

Mark from Brisbane said:

In my top 3 of places we visited on our trip Mark. Great spot.

Our forwards will break even, our backs will look disorganised and the creative genius of Benji and Widdop will see the Dragons win the day.

TC will whinge about our forward stocks.

Or Manly. Quite comfortably in all facets. TC to still whinge about our forward stocks.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2