Manly V Souths teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 link said:
I thought Ted and King were soft.  Best on park, Matai.  When he took the ball up it was strong and straight.  Why can't the front rowers take it forward like this guy?  I'm over Orford.  I'll leave it to the crawlers to talk his game up.  I can't. 

Perry was much stronger than in previous games.

Matai man of the match for you?  I remember last season you thought he was useless and a liability and should be dropped, along with Watmough.  What a visionary you are. 

DSM5 link said:
I thought Ted and King were soft.  Best on park, Matai.  When he took the ball up it was strong and straight.  Why can't the front rowers take it forward like this guy?  I'm over Orford.  I'll leave it to the crawlers to talk his game up.  I can't. 
I think you sound soft tonight, why can't you just talk straight without mincing your words?

Thought we were good in the first half and pretty ordinary in the second half. Should have put plenty on them. The kicking game was pitiful and the jury still out on Bani as far as I'm concerned

Its taken a fair effort to come from where we were, to how we played in the first half. I have no problems with the second half fade out.

We are getting there, Choc was superb. A few dumb penalties but he made up for it and then some.

Bailey improved out of sight. Looked alot stronger and more comfortable/confident.

Forwards were better but are still on the up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6