Game Day: Manly V Sharks [Round 3, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Finally a win!

And almost a couple of more tries to go with our score line.

Ben Cummings - sheesh, what a poop head.

I saw when Jamie went to talk to him (after the kapow high tackle) cummings condescendingly said "Well you know what you need to do ti fix it up." Yet when wade graham did a 2 minute whine after Parcell scored, cummings listened patiently then said "but we're doing our best wade." (wankersaurus)

9 and a half minutes without the ball at the start! Hopefully we never see that against us again.

Someone make sure dce always finds touch from now on please! 2 in 3 games and 1 should be the season average (maybe less) so whilst I like dce....I didn't mind the cheers he got whenever he found touch because really.....find touch damn it!

Many good things in that game...you all saw it and we should get better and better! Awesome to see Brett running around again.

Good job Manly!

Take that rothfool and you drug taking sharks . (stay classy!)

Didn't watch the game last night. Will sit down tonight and watch without the emotion of live footy.

Delighted to have a win.

Our defense looked so much better! Great line speed and a lot of great contact. And with Graham's big whine you could tell it was affecting the Sharks. Really pleased with the performance, our attack still might need a bit more time to gel, but gee once these combinations get going we have a lot of different options to attack with. I thought all the line up changes paid off.

Just the sort of performance I expect at Brooky where we slowly suffocate the opposition, I missed the first 10 but we always looked the better team. And the players played with the confidence that they were the better team.

http://www.nrl.com/rd-3-press-conference-sea-eagles/tabid/10959/contentid/828674/default.aspx

Presser - "Yeah, yeah':giggle:

Barrett was just happy to chalk up his first win as an NRL coach, admitting Manly's winless start had proved stressful.

"Yeah, yeah…I’ll be honest, I did (feel the pressure)," he said.

"I've been there as player and that helps, but all I could do is turn up and work hard myself and prepare them.

"I could see signs that they're not far away and a win's around the corner, but you never know when that's going to be.

upload_2016-3-22_8-40-28.png

How big is Tommy? The next Gen is dwarfing us :eek:

TRENT Barrett’s first win as an NRL coach is worth $210,000.

Well, not to him.

But certainly to the gutsy Sydneysider who threw six figures on the Manly Sea Eagles only minutes before kick off in Monday Night Football.

A TAB spokesman last night confirmed a punter had placed $109,000 on Manly at $1.93 to beat Cronulla.

“The bet came in two minutes before kick off,’’ the TAB’s Gerard Middleton said. “And despite trailing by eight early, they did it comfortably for their punter in the end

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6