Manly v Sharks [Round 15 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bloody hell! You old pervs!! Lucky for you blokes I'm a shameless exhibitionist or I might be offended by your interest in my choice of win celebration. Being of German extraction, I'm not only a naturally happy and easy going person ;), I also conduct my marital affairs the same way.

I go the blitzkrieg method!! Attack from all sides at once or in quick succession. North, South, East, West, Top, Bottom and Front to Back. Notice I said front to back, not the other way around because that would be wrong. Am I right ladies??!!!!

This approach also sits well with our old family creed, "Abseits stehen oder mit einem Kind". Loose translation, "Stand aside or bear a child".

Probably why I can identify with Lord Flashheart so easily. WOOF!!!!

mozgrame said:
Probably why I can identify with Lord Flashheart so easily. WOOF!!!!

Lots of German's identified with brit's from lord flashheart's era.....

:-/:dodgy::dodgy::s:p

globaleagle said:
Cronulla captain Paul Gallen says it is not too late to replace interim head coach Peter Sharp with an up-and-comer for the rest of the season, arguing that players were not giving their all "because they're under the impression that Sharpie isn't putting 100 per cent in".

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/cronulla-sharks-captain-paul-gallen-believes-coach-peter-sharp-should-be-replaced-20140622-zsi0c.html#ixzz35LUhe0CW

That's the spirit!

didn't they notice the shade of purple of sharpie's head at half time?
The coach cant inspire the players The captain cant inspire the players The home crowd cant inspire the palyers Rothfield cant inspire the players . The whole club is F****D !!!

At least North Sydney won a premiership on average once every 45 years. Cronulla are now 47 years without one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6