Game Day: Manly v Sharks [Round 11, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty sure that he got hurt during the game.
I don't get why Tred is in reserves and Brown is kept :cool:
It appeared that AFB injured his ankle not too long before half time when he was tackled. I was surprised that he managed to come back on after half time. Thought he might have been subbed off to not return but he did well to continue playing as long as he did.

If he is actually injured then it is strange that he has even been picked in NSW Cup. This won't help it heal any quicker.

Api to half when he returns, dce to 6 walker to 3 , lyon to a running 13 and jake to second row . Id give it ago , terry hill made a decent 13 at tigers and i think killer would be ok there . When he retires we put jake , buhrer or kapow back to lock . Just a thought.

That was more than a semi. That was a full on mongrel!!

Hey, is anyone else feeling that tingle yet? That faint warm buzzing feeling when you know something is going on. I'm feeling it now. It comes and goes but it's getting more frequent. I think we may be in for something special this Saturday night!! :rock:

Aahhh...no. It's my bloody phone. I have it on vibrate in my pocket. YES, vibrate. Why do you think??? Damn it :mad:

None the less, I can't wait for Saturday. Bring it on shark shaggers!!
On fire @mozgrame that one beer last week really must have hit the spot

sharks.jpg

Anyone hear big Marn's call on the footy show. Boy, has our club lost its fear factor.

We are being ridiculed by the media and opposition players alike.

Penn, Trent, Zorba and Kelly must be so proud.

Anyone hear big Marn's call on the footy show. Boy, has our club lost its fear factor.

Big marn has something against manly. I remember he tipped Knights to beats us this year by 13+ plus he is bias towards his sharks

Big Marn is full of hot air
images.jpg

Last edited:
Big suggestions from the media Brett may be back. Are we thinking:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Matthew Wright
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Dylan Walker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Parcell
10. Nate Myles

11. Lewis Brown
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Blake Leary
15. Josh Starling
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Siosaia Vave

+ Need MUCH more mobility around the middle (as I've been saying all season), and where we are found out early.

+ Move Jake back to prop
+ Start Lawrence or Starling (more mobile props)
+ Symonds in (and to start to add some size) - Leary dropped
+ Mateo in, and Buhrer to lock

08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Lewis Brown
15. Nate Myles
16. Darcy Lussick
17. Josh Starling

I agree with your revamped team, except I'd have Vave and Blake in for Myles and Lussick, who may be able to compete better under Willow's astute guidance.

I agree but Matato is injured.

As it stands we have six props on rotation so plenty of oomph.

Plenty of mobility with Jamie and Brown at second row. I'm quite excited to see how this goes. Prefer Matato to Bleary but he's injured so ...

Big marn has stated on a number of occasions he hates Manly. That's fine you fat turd we hate you too

Sad but true!

I agree but Matato is injured.

As it stands we have six props on rotation so plenty of oomph.

Plenty of mobility with Jamie and Brown at second row. I'm quite excited to see how this goes. Prefer Matato to Bleary but he's injured so ...

Big marn has stated on a number of occasions he hates Manly. That's fine you fat turd we hate you too
He, like all of them on that show are complete tossers, sadly that includes Vautin.

Haven't bothered watching it for years , complete and absolute waste of time.

Big marn has something against manly. I remember he tipped Knights to beats us this year by 13+ plus he is bias towards his sharks
Big marn is a Panther man. Tipping Knights 13+ against us, now that is down right rude.

Something about these Manly/Sharks games - always seem to rise for it.
Last game of 2015 was no different at Shark pk....in crap form with nothing to play for against a side fighting for position in the top 8 & found a way to win.
Well maybe hit me with some optimistic rainbows - but reckon it will be a close game.

Just watched that video of the 2013 Semi-final win over the Sharks and took note of the narrator saying early on "Brett Stewart was a game day withdrawal, losing a battle with a hamstring injury"

Sound familiar?

Big Marn is an idiot who got smashed by Les Boyd in an SOO - way before you were born @Turbo. @:cool:

And like the big sook that he is, he took poor, misunderstood Boydie to court. He got a small payout, but never let go of his hatred of all things Manly - even though Boyd hit him as a Blues SOO Player and not as a Manly Player.

Marn is irrelevant and the Footy Show is losing ratings faster than he can splutter :swear:

Manly 13+

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4