Game Day: Manly v Sharks [Round 11, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Or sign young Ponga from the cows. Tom Write could be anything as well

I think Tom Wright will start in first grade on the wing. That's where we are light on, and like with Tom T. will give him a chance to adapt to the big game. But cant see that happening until 2017, unless injuries are really out of control.

Mind you he is making a reasonable fist of full back in U20s and may develop well there. If we cant entice Gutherson back in 2018, and want Tom T. in the centre with Walker, Wright at full back may eventually be the way to go. Gives him lots of room to weave his magic...and he's a goal kicker. Give him a year and that may be a winner.

Fafita's motor for a bloke that big is fantastic and he will get away with even more niggle in SOO. Tamou is in fine form as well and those 2 have to be certs.
Don't agree with this FiFi is a good front runner but goes missing too often for me. When the likes of Scott get hold of him in Origen normal service will resume for FiFI

loved every moment of this one,some true manly grit happening,but sack the imposter coaches or maybe just send cartright packing,he a negative sucker,maybe he is stifling TB

Did anyone notice , the Sharks 2nd try : ball carrier runs behind the lead runner then passes the ball ending in the Valentine Holmes try .... ?????

Did anyone notice , the Sharks 2nd try : ball carrier runs behind the lead runner then passes the ball ending in the Valentine Holmes try .... ?????

I'm still dirty that they took away Wiliame's 2nd try because Snake 'interfered' with Ben Barba. If you watch the replay both Townsend and Holmes interfered with Snake's run which caused him to crash into Barba. It was sent to the bunker as a try but they focused only on Snake and Barba and ignored everything else.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4