Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 4, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Refresh my memory, aren't we the club that won 4 games in 10 days to win the 78 title?

The doom sayers may well be correct, but no one will love them for it.

I repeat, Tommy Red could flog this team on his own, with one leg in a sack and one arm glued to his backside.

Welcome to our coverage from Brookvale Oval for the Intrust Super Premiership match against Newtown Jets. Kick-off is 2pm.

Here is the Manly team.

1 Ben Fritz, 2 Halauafa Lavaka 3 Nathan Green 16 James Tuitahi 5 Brayden Wiliame 6 Api Koroisau 22 Isaac John, 17 Fabian Goodall, 9 Hugh Pratt, 15 Dylan Kelly 11 Addin Fonua-Blake 23 Peter Schuster, 20 Rhys Armstrong; interchange: 14 Daniel Vasek, 18 Johnnie Walker, 21 Jordan Sims; 8 Ezra Howe.

Welcome to our coverage from Brookvale Oval for the Intrust Super Premiership match against Newtown Jets. Kick-off is 2pm.

Here is the Manly team.

1 Ben Fritz, 2 Halauafa Lavaka 3 Nathan Green 16 James Tuitahi 5 Brayden Wiliame 6 Api Koroisau 22 Isaac John, 17 Fabian Goodall, 9 Hugh Pratt, 15 Dylan Kelly 11 Addin Fonua-Blake 23 Peter Schuster, 20 Rhys Armstrong; interchange: 14 Daniel Vasek, 18 Johnnie Walker, 21 Jordan Sims; 8 Ezra Howe.
Thanks for the Info BE . I wish I was there to see both games but I am on night shift today

Key to this is how we back up after a five day turn around, and how we go again in 5 days time against Souths. We are massively disadvantaged in both of these games because of muppet NRL scheduling.
Barring Injury we should be right. Another win against the Roosters should keep us on a roll and we will roll over the Bunnies at Brookie as well

Out of team for @IntrustSuperPrm : Tony Satini, Pita Godinet, Luke Burgess, Darcy Lussick, Jamie Buhrer, Blake Leary

Interesting for tonight's game.
Luke Burgess? LUKE BURGESS!!!! You may as well have screamed VOLDIMORT!!!!!!!!!
Breathe.
Is he injured?
Tell me he's injured.

Luke Burgess? LUKE BURGESS!!!! You may as well have screamed VOLDIMORT!!!!!!!!!
Breathe.
Is he injured?
Tell me he's injured.

If Trent picks him then I'm on the " Trent Tomsula" bandwagon.

That would just be dumb, dumb and dumber still.

Whilst he's at it may as well bring Will I Am back in!!

**** me drunk surely not !!

Satini out I hope that doesnt mean Lyon or Matai are out. Also Godinet how is DCE
One of the training shots this week had Jorge on the sidelines.
Plus in the Team Song clip he had ice on his left quads.

Or his continued brain snaps, running in to take out a guy who just passed a ball. may have upset Baz @:cool:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8