Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 4, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Think the 5 day turnaround will affect us Roosters 22-8.

Then we have three more five day turnarounds before round ten.

Don't know how many there has been. But no team have won after a five day turnaround so far.

Doesn't help that roosters and rabbits have both had 40 put on them either.

Stuff Mrs Foran, but if the Nrl are prepared to @#$% us with a draw like that. Tis going to be sweet karma to @#$% up their billion dollar stadia plans

Then we have three more five day turnarounds before round ten.

Don't know how many there has been. But no team have won after a five day turnaround so far.

Doesn't help that roosters and rabbits have both had 40 put on them either.

Stuff Mrs Foran, but if the Nrl are prepared to @#$% us with a draw like that. Tis going to be sweet karma to @#$% up their billion dollar stadia plans
The cows won on a five day turnaround

Yeah Toddy's 5 day shafting will kill us tonight. No Taupau and Lawrence means no go forward. Lussick, Starling, Symonds are plodders. Rather see them try Fonua - Blake and Leary. Roosters by 14

I'm not sure the 5 days will make that much difference, it's simply I reckon that the Rorters will be far more desperate than us and we are without two of our best forwards.

Rorters by 8

I'm not sure the 5 days will make that much difference, it's simply I reckon that the Rorters will be far more desperate than us and we are without two of our best forwards.

Rorters by 8

Deep breathes Mark. There are two voices inside your head, listen to the one that says we are going to flog them. First time in a while we have 5 to 6 players vying for a fg spot or a contract next year. I don't expect anything less than total commitment. T-Red could beat them on his own

This roosters side is no where near the side they where. I don't think they will "click" for a while giving the side on paper and form they are displaying.
I'm not counting my chickens but they are just not the side we are used to with so much quality missing.
Last week for us was promising to watch with our attack starting to show positive signs.

This will be very interesting to watch to see how either side goes.

Karn manly!!

This will be the game Parcell claims as his own. He's been simmering and tonight will reach boiling point. MOM in a convincing Manly win for sure.
I hope we get better early possession than we have so far this year. Parcell looked dead on his feet for a short while last week from all his tackling, but he recovered very quickly. DCE did his fair share early as well.
So far I'd have to say the fitness of the side has held up well, tonight will be a test.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6