Manly V Raiders [Round 8 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the score

• Total voters
Hopefully Gifty can score a try in the 13th minute and players and fans can all clap . The weather is Cloudy with showers

Boys

I had this marked down as a game I could attend but I have been struck down with the rotten stomach flu- why of all weekends do I have it been stuck in bed all day!!

Has been a pretty ordinary weekend on my part so come on boys make it a better one for me!!

@TimGavel 5m
No changes to Raiders 1 to 17 to play Manly . Watmough and King playing for Sea Eagles . Williams out .

Total bulls..t decision in Holden cup. Was a great hit and they pulled the try back for a head clash which they've called dangerous contact on report. What a f....ng farce.

@LeagueUnlimited 4m
TEAM CHANGES: MAN: David Williams is OUT replaced Jack Littlejohn with Jesse Sene-Lefao on the bench for James Hasson. #NRLmancan

mickqld said:
Total bulls..t decision in Holden cup. Was a great hit and they pulled the try back for a head clash which they've called dangerous contact on report. What a f....ng farce.

Disgraceful decision.

mickqld said:
These refs are an fing joke I can't believe that garbage decision. Ohhhh sorry just warming up like the players. :p

bahaha. Off to a fine start Mick. :p

Nice work DCE. He's worth a million DOH!!!!

WTF are we looking at this for fair dinkum. Marvelous worked play, it totally fu...d up the raiders.

Hi people

Hopefully we get up today.

Any known reason why cheese Blair is not in the Line up ?? After a strong start in the year ??

Great start. We've had plenty of these in recent times, but wouldn't it be nice to see this for 80 minutes instead of clocking off after we get to about 20?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6