Manly V Raiders [Round 8 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the score

• Total voters

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
zt6wyp.jpg

RE: Manly V Raiders [ round 8 2014 ]

will 2v drop glenn for his treachery????????

stay tuned!

Choc won't play don't know why they bothered naming him. Ferris to backrow but I'd prefer to see JSL start in backrow.

This will be a tough Raiders looked good and very dangerous with the ball on the weekend

Taking the little bloke back to Fortress Brookvale again for this game, will be great to wear our Maroon & White, cheer loudly for our team @ our home ground, and fly our MWSE flags high!

Weather @ this stage is a top of only 21 with isolated showers = occasional torrential downpours during the game..

Go Manly!

Has this Gift stuff killed a bit of the excitement of the season for anyone else. I'm just feeling really let down. I love Stewart....sucks :(

Ryan said:
Has this Gift stuff killed a bit of the excitement of the season for anyone else. I'm just feeling really let down. I love Stewart....sucks :(
Totally Ryan. I'm gutted beyond belief. The destruction of a brilliant partnership the Stewart brothers. They've been the guts of this club for over 10 years. This is worse than Des going. As bad as Bozo and Fatty going but because of Brett I just feel totally let down by all this. The Stewart brothers are modern Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. This just shouldn't be happening.

mickqld said:
Ryan said:
Totally Ryan. I'm gutted beyond belief. The destruction of a brilliant partnership the Stewart brothers. They've been the guts of this club for over 10 years. This is worse than Des going. As bad as Bozo and Fatty going but because of Brett I just feel totally let down by all this. The Stewart brothers are modern Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. This just shouldn't be happening.

This.

The club had the funds to keep Gift but not the space in the cap.

You watch Greensnot and Smith change the rules now that a club legend has been forced to leave.

Although Manly will always thrive and its not the end of the world, there's just something wrong about what happened today.

They wont change any long serving rules till Choc,Matai,Brett and King are gone and also when it will benefit Dogscum,Boncos,Rorters,Vermin.

Always happy to watch the men of Manly play their footy.

Would simply love to be at a game sooner rather than later.

Gooooo Manly!

The Wheel said:
This will be a tough Raiders looked good and very dangerous with the ball on the weekend
The Raiders confidence will be high and they will play with nothing to lose. The key for us will be holding the ball. If we turn it over too often they will throw heaps at us and it may get ugly.
Danger game for sure but Manly by 12.

Raiders away from home and coached by Ricky Stuart- Back the Eagles to win on a glorious Brooky afternoon with your ears pinned back!

The crowd will be in to support the legend that is Gift,the sun will be shining,Choc will be in seek and destroy mode, DCE and Bullet will create havoc-trust me on this one wheel!

Remember what Cliffy and Beaver did to Saints almost 20 years ago on a brilliant Brooky Sunday - that is what I expect.Brimming with confidence.

MWSE are promoting this as a "Family Fun Day" ($50 family pass), yet I can't find any info about any planned special family-oriented activities or entertainment at Brookie this day?

---

Weather for the area @ Wed night:

Sunday 27 April - Max 19, Shower or two.
Partly cloudy. Isolated showers. Winds southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending southerly 25 to 35 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.

Shame it's not forecast to be clearer & warmer, but shrug, hopefully more sunshine blazes across the hallowed turf than predicted!

---

Also, there's suggestions for MWSE fans standing, chanting "Gifty!.. Gifty!" & cheering @ the start of the 13th minute at Brookie in this next game vs Raiders on Sunday, as well as Glenn's last game at Brookie this season.
Edit: Oh, Also of course, @ the start of the 13th minute @ the GF this year @ Homebush when cheering on manly there.

Nice idea, to show respect & admiration for the legend, and add to the cheers of "Go Manly!", etc?

Loving all these Sunday games. Dragging a couple of Raiders fans with me. Told them their team needs all the support they can get :D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2