Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 25, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why is Lewis Brown still named at centre.?

Williame is a LOT better centre than winger.

What did Brad Parker do wrong?

We will get thrashed with this team

NSW Origin utility Dylan Walker will go under the knife after suffering a dislocated shoulder in the Sea Eagles golden point loss to the Bulldogs last Thursday.

Maybe they popped it back in by slamming a door into him :rolleyes:
:rofl: Very funny HM but you could be right lol.

Well you have to say MWSE are doing everything they can to build up the day for the big farewell, loads of Video tributes, Killer interviews, and their Facebook / Twitter feeds (and no doubt Instagram although I don't bother with that) are full on.

Bloody sad he won't run out ever again, but I do hope there's a big crowd to cheer him as he walks around.......I'll be in Melbourne for an Aunty's 80th birthday bash so will have to "sneak into the dunny and turn my phone on" to watch the game (I have both Foxtel GO and also get the NRL app for free as a Telstra customer).

Hope the weather is great, I usually make it down for the last home game but not to be this year!

Canberra will have an off week, they've won many on the trot and will be looking ahead to bigger things. Same as Panthers next week. We're a good chance to win both games.

Probably right about the Raiders, but if the Titans beat Penrith this week, Anthony Griffin will go into full panic mode because Tigers and Warriors can still make the 8 and finish above Panthers on F/A. Therefor, Panthers will want to win RD26 at all costs to secure a finals position.

Panthers winning this week will be best case scenario!
:)

Well you have to say MWSE are doing everything they can to build up the day for the big farewell, loads of Video tributes, Killer interviews, and their Facebook / Twitter feeds (and no doubt Instagram although I don't bother with that) are full on.

Bloody sad he won't run out ever again, but I do hope there's a big crowd to cheer him as he walks around.......I'll be in Melbourne for an Aunty's 80th birthday bash so will have to "sneak into the dunny and turn my phone on" to watch the game (I have both Foxtel GO and also get the NRL app for free as a Telstra customer).

Hope the weather is great, I usually make it down for the last home game but not to be this year!
Happy Birthday to your Aunty. Good on her for making 80. I think she needs a Jamie Lyon jersey for her present.

I may go for the killer walk around & then go home....

Canberra by plenty..
They are desperate for that top 2 finish and with the backline manly will trot out, i see ropana and leiluia having an absolute field day...
Luckily for me, im working and wont get to watch it lol, altho my mates a die hard raiders fan so no doubt will get minute e by minute updates

Probably right about the Raiders, but if the Titans beat Penrith this week, Anthony Griffin will go into full panic mode because Tigers and Warriors can still make the 8 and finish above Panthers on F/A. Therefor, Panthers will want to win RD26 at all costs to secure a finals position.

Panthers winning this week will be best case scenario!
:)
Nah, the Panthers are way ahead on for and against - can't be caught by either of them.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6