Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 25, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matty was in my section for Killer's farewell. I asked him if he was coming back as a Trainer and he laughed and said no.:shake:

Killer just quickly walked around with his kids so never saw Matty.
After he went past, a few of us were teary and Matty sat down with his boy and was blinking away the tears too.:inlove:

I think it was more nostalgia of his time at Manly and how he was literally turfed out by Manly, never getting a chance for a Brookie farewell . :mad:

Very touching and I'm glad that the 2008 mob all sat together, apart from Kingdog who was with his family:)

Graham Eadie was close by too, so many Manly Legends to reminisce about @:)
Nice post mate.

Matty was in my section for Killer's farewell. I asked him if he was coming back as a Trainer and he laughed and said no.:shake:

Killer just quickly walked around with his kids so never saw Matty.
After he went past, a few of us were teary and Matty sat down with his boy and was blinking away the tears too.:inlove:

I think it was more nostalgia of his time at Manly and how he was literally turfed out by Manly, never getting a chance for a Brookie farewell . :mad:

Very touching and I'm glad that the 2008 mob all sat together, apart from Kingdog who was with his family:)

Graham Eadie was close by too, so many Manly Legends to reminisce about @:)
On the big screen at the ground they showed Matty B, Beaver and Jamie all sitting together.

Just got back home from the game. I yelled so much I can hardly talk and I tried so hard a number of times to get the Manly chant going but it fell on deaf ears sadly. So my partner and I did our own chant. (I was sitting on the seats at the front of the hill, near the south end, so if anyone was near by I have no doubt you would have heard me.)

I cried when Jamie did his lap of honour and was happy to be there to support him and thank him for giving so much of himself to Manly. (Was great to see Matty B at the game as well.)

The score line was a disappointment but we have some great talent and hope for the future in Jake, Tom, Ferris and a few others.

A lot has gone wrong this year and I am far from happy with what has been dished up. Do we need a new coach? Do we need some key recruits? Maybe yes to both, but at this stage it is what it is.

Anyway I do know that I love my team and I am forever a Mighty Manly Sea Eagle supporter.

This is the best Raiders team since 94 and we pushed them all the way with half our team on the sideline.

The "forward pass" call that happens regularly but is never called was the difference, 12 point turn around right there and the game is a completely different beast.

That is if you ignore the automatic send off for punching someone in the head rule that the refs decided to change just for manly. How did he stay on the field? Only thing i can think of is the game is rigged. Black and white rule that again was just ignored. Absolute disgrace.

Taupau should have decked that pimple on the ass of humanity Tapine and then pointed out its just a penalty now as per the previous rules applied today.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6