Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 25, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Careful Go Manly. Canberra have some problems with defence but they have by far the best attack in the League so far this year

Understand bearfax
But it's still not going to stop me this week

My personal way of committing & putting something on the line just as I reckon the players will

100 is nothing compared to the cost of flights and explaining to cheese and kisses that I am flying for 14 hours to watch the game and going home the next day without seeing her

She will get over it though

No pain
No gain
Go Manly
Killer your a champ & if the club has any clues they will keep you on in some capacity to help teach & mentor our future squad our club & team values

Understand bearfax
But it's still not going to stop me this week

My personal way of committing & putting something on the line just as I reckon the players will

100 is nothing compared to the cost of flights and explaining to cheese and kisses that I am flying for 14 hours to watch the game and going home the next day without seeing her

She will get over it though

No pain
No gain
Go Manly
Killer your a champ & if the club has any clues they will keep you on in some capacity to help teach & mentor our future squad our club & team values

You're certainly a loyal fan. Wonder what the Mrs thinks though.

:(
Just our Luck

Because of the Sharks losing yesterday Canberra have a chance to get a top 2 position.

If Killer was not retiring and not being his farewell I would seriously consider not going, never been this disinterested and down right embarrassed to see where this club is at the moment.

Killer you are reason all of us are going to turn up on Saturday, I really do hope you get the deserved send off you deserve even if you don't play.

Raiders by 18 sadly, they have more to play for.

Sadly that will leave us with a
3 wins out of 10 matches at brookvale oval in 2016, one of the worst seasons at home for over 10 years.
..... sure hope you are wrong

I wouldn't be surprised if Lyon is named today but get ruled out a hour before K.O. just to make sure the crowd is up.

Whomever plays this week will bust their guts to do their best in front of the home crowd EXACTLY as we saw last Saturday!!

Oh sure they were, and will be " outclassed" but don't even suggest they won't be having a go!!

The score will be nothing like 50-0 as suggested by young @Turbo , a score line possibly similar to last Saturday is about it, and against a top 4 side with where we are at isn't a bad result.

You're certainly a loyal fan. Wonder what the Mrs thinks though.

Simple maths
Manly fan for 46 years
Married for 30
All thinks equal - I don't this equation can change

She understands the value of a silver medal

Won't wear a jumper but has the hoodie beanie and scarf so life is good

We have every chance at taking this one out.

If they blow full time after 20 mins.
Atmosphere and emotion, killer probably having the last words to the team before they run out VS a team with an eye on the finals and minds potentially on "don't get injured, don't get suspended" i think will see us come out to put on a show and get the better of them early. Unfortunately when momentum shifts as it always does, things will balance out and we'll fade out of the game and their attack will be the ones putting on a show.

What does the result matter? We can't get a spoon nor make finals. This game is no more (then) than a trial match for next year. Some game time for Frankinstein, Brad Parker. Another NRL match for Willy Army. If others are ruled out with injury surely then we can debut more kids. Hopoate, Nicho Hynes give em a game.
Fixed in red. @:)

Does anyone know what's happened to Liam Knight? He's not picked in Reserve grade and has been missing for at least two weeks now.

I think that by having Killer do his lap pre-game, those in charge are telling us what they think the result might be. Half or full time would have made more sense but I suspect they're worried the score will put a dampener on the celebrations. Hope not.

I don't see why Lyon can't be in the team and run on in the last 10 mins have a jog around throw a couple of cut out passes wave to the fans and finish with the ball at fulltime
If Barrett can play his other bench players for 10 mins why not give killer a run
But I'd expect it was killer's call not to play
Either way a shame he can't run out at Brookie but I'm sure he will do a lap for the fans

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4