Manly v Raiders GAMEDAY CHAT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Manly v Raiders Rd 9 teams

01.Stewart
02.Robertson
03.Lyon
04.Matai
05.Hopoate
06.Foran
07.DCE

Thats our best backline for the year and hopefully it will be on show tonight. Hoppa and Stewart to switch between fullback and wing. (For fitness reasons only).

Who is the video ref? Are they video refs sponsored by OPSM too?Hopefully not Homer.

A joke last week - then he gets stood with pay as there are less matches, what a bleeding joke.

I think we should really rest Kieran Foran until his cork has healed. He is our most important player for the year.

What's the point of playing him if he could injure himself even further?

Captain of the Gate said:
Refs are Tony Archer and Steve Lyons
Touchies are Jason Walsh and Steve Chiddy
Video is Bernard Sutton

Awesome. Steve Chiddy is the best touchie in the game ....

The only reason I look at the refs is to hope we don't get Checchin. I don't think he's necessarily biased against us (although results might indicate otherwise), I just think most games he has anything to do with don't flow and aren't as good as they could be. Other than that, they are all terrible.

I think Chiddy has the record for most games by a touchie, that being said he loves pinging Watmough for penalties.
Steve Lyons is a Manly fan and Archer is the best in the business for letting the game run and not stopping for frequent penalties.

I think this is the game Manly needs to make a statment. There have been a few games this year where Manly have been ahead but rather than put the opposition to the sword they let them get late points. We fight to the death when we are behind, but when we are ahead, particularly by 12 or more we get a bit sloppy or lazy.
Should we get a good lead in this game I'd like to see Manly really put on the attack and put some fear in other teams. They already fear the fact that we will bash them in every game, now is the time to say we won't just bash and belt you out of it, we put the points on too and we are we are becoming ruthless.

pcoony said:
I think we should really rest Kieran Foran until his cork has healed. He is our most important player for the year.

What's the point of playing him if he could injure himself even further?

Agree, he seemed to have a limp on Saturday at Nth Sydney oval. If he is still sore Lyon to 5/8, Hoppa into the centres and Oldfield to the wing. Although I am sure Des wont risk him if he could do further damage.

Chiddy's family grew up across the road from me at Forestville. They were all Bears supporters and as a result I've never really trusted him officiating Manly games.

Josh Dugan in doubt to play Manly tonight. Nathan Massey on standby at a very wet Brookvale Oval. #nrl #canberraraiders

Lots of them out, lots of us in. I'll be studying Orford's game tonight. I expect him to have a shocker. I hope the boys are up to his dribblers.

Manly Sea Eagles
THE SNAKE IS PLAYING! He's in the dressing room's getting prepped now! #snakefever #BS100thtry #gomanly

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6