Game Day: Manly v Rabbids [Round 20, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im worried about this game, Rabbits are Desperate, we will need to improve again from the previous weeks to get a victory. A Big game from DCE needed.

Is it just me or is everyone feeling a bit confident about Monday night?

Our only concern is over confidence ( hard to imagine after the run we have had but things can change quickly in a players head).

Manly by 8-12, but hope it's Manly by 20 plus
What worries me more than anything Mark are the betting odds. How can Manly possibly be $1.70 against this mob based on form, and without Inglis. It always makes me worry there is something we don't know going on.
I think Manly by 20 too and it will be important for confidence that it's a win by a decent margin.
NYEagle

This game will be won up the middle. If we keep the brothers on their heals we will go a long way to take this out.
Plenty to play for with Darcy's 100th and with the team hitting form with finals hope.
I honestly think it will be a big win but ill be happy to be up by 1.

Im worried about this game, Rabbits are Desperate, we will need to improve again from the previous weeks to get a victory. A Big game from DCE needed.
Haven't the Rabbits been desperate for each of the last 3 weeks?.
What makes tonight any different?.
NYEagle

What is this work you speak of?
The nice thing is Fox replay the same game at 9:50 tonight. I won't be following this live tonight as I am at a company dinner so will be avoiding TVs, and I'm in Melbourne anyway so they'll likely have a replay of an old GayFL game on. I'll be sweet but staying off here until late when hopefully I will see lots of happy posts!!!.
NYEagle

I'm glad Eddie Murphy is not playing for them tonight. I hate his big gummy donkey laugh.

How'd they get him in under the cap anyway???

The nice thing is Fox replay the same game at 9:50 tonight. I won't be following this live tonight as I am at a company dinner so will be avoiding TVs, and I'm in Melbourne anyway so they'll likely have a replay of an old GayFL game on. I'll be sweet but staying off here until late when hopefully I will see lots of happy posts!!!.
NYEagle

How's the weather in Melbourne today?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8