Manly v Penriff [Round 25 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Penrith are now out to $5 on the betting odds. Does this mean they have word that Segeyaro is definitely not playing?
Makes no difference really.
An 80 minute performance with no stupid errors or penalties is essential.
No coasting if they take the lead. Manly need to go all out hard tomorrow.
Jamie needs to keep a cool head when talking to refs. No back chat from Choc or Snake.
I'm ready to play.
Go Manly!:)

Have heard that Dunamis may be a late inclusion. Anyone know if he passed a fitness test.

One things for sure, we ain't going to win the comp with the likes of Haason and Horo coming off the bench. We desperately need Dunamis back fit and firing.

Time to make a statement boys

Let's put everything behind us that is going on and send out Gift+ Kingy on the right note- they deserve nothing less than a thumping win tomorrow and on grand final day.

17,000+ minimum crowd should be expected if not then it really will be a shame.

Our finals series start tomorrow in my mind - we need to get our system back into gear.

No injuries tomorrow and a good solid win is what we need.

davohan123 said:
No injuries tomorrow and a good solid win is what we need.

And no suspensions, plus keep the ill-discipline to a minimum, giving Checcin less reason to penalise us.

the mauler said:
My bench would be King, Lui, Symonds and Jesse. Would start Horo as Symonds provides more impact off the bench.

Like @mickqld I too heard Lui will be a late inclusion, which is great news. Agree Symonds off the bench gives more impact - just like Buhrer use to do.

Watching the rorters and drizzle tonight, comparing that game to our last outing...

We need to REALLY turn up. Either of the teams I watched tonight would dispose of the team that got dusted by the eels without hardly raising a sweat. Both of them were sharp, fast, strong and enthusiastic: qualities we seem to have lacked over the last month or so.

I wanna see that Sea Eagles pride shining through, I wanna see the fire in the bellies belching forth, I wanna see the MIGHT of the EAGLES sweep all before them like a maroon and white tsunami.

I wanna see the fun back in the game for the boys, the sheer joy of being at your peak, a giant amongst mortals striding through quavering lines of defense that offer nought but a token effort at hindering the unstoppable.

I wanna see the FEAR in their hearts, welling up in bitter tears as the inevitability of their defeat hangs like the Sword of Damocles above their sweat slick, tear stained faces: emotions writ large upon visages cringing away from the brazen glare of the beauty that is THE SEA EAGLES... In full, harmonious, nay: GLORIOUS FLIGHT..... Preparing to stoop from on high and destroy yet another pitiful, would be usurper to our THRONE.

These things... They would please me greatly....

Make. It. So!

^ This plus absolutely nobody to yell/talk/look at any Referee :idea:

Last night's game showed that they are itching to send someone off for dissent for 10 minutes. :cool:

So Choc, Foz and Killer - chill :exclamation:

They are in charge and its time to just play to the whistle as they are not going to change their decision :sleepy:

#Go Manly!

KOMORI said:
Watching the rorters and drizzle tonight, comparing that game to our last outing...

We need to REALLY turn up. Either of the teams I watched tonight would dispose of the team that got dusted by the eels without hardly raising a sweat. Both of them were sharp, fast, strong and enthusiastic: qualities we seem to have lacked over the last month or so.

I wanna see that Sea Eagles pride shining through, I wanna see the fire in the bellies belching forth, I wanna see the MIGHT of the EAGLES sweep all before them like a maroon and white tsunami.

I wanna see the fun back in the game for the boys, the sheer joy of being at your peak, a giant amongst mortals striding through quavering lines of defense that offer nought but a token effort at hindering the unstoppable.

I wanna see the FEAR in their hearts, welling up in bitter tears as the inevitability of their defeat hangs like the Sword of Damocles above their sweat slick, tear stained faces: emotions writ large upon visages cringing away from the brazen glare of the beauty that is THE SEA EAGLES... In full, harmonious, nay: GLORIOUS FLIGHT..... Preparing to stoop from on high and destroy yet another pitiful, would be usurper to our THRONE.

These things... They would please me greatly....

Make. It. So!
Great post Komori, but you sure you haven't been watching too many episodes of The Game of Thrones ?

Hold the ball. Complete our sets and let the best halfs in the game feed the best centers in the game and we'll win by plenty.

@KOMORI I reckon you should be allowed in the shed to deliver your speech pre-game.
And as @EagleFromMay1967 suggested, perhaps wearing Sea Eagle themed Game of Thrones armour.

Battle hard today Manly Men.:)

niccipops said:
@KOMORI I reckon you should be allowed in the shed to deliver your speech pre-game.
And as @EagleFromMay1967 suggested, perhaps wearing Sea Eagle themed Game of Thrones armour.

Battle hard today Manly Men.:)

Ha I can do better than that :) funnily enough I had a few beers and don't remember posting that!!

@EaglefromMay1967 : GoT is good.. But Martin writes better villains than heroes...

And in my humble opinion, we will always be the heroes.

KOMORI said:
Ha I can do better than that :) funnily enough I had a few beers and don't remember posting that!!
In that case if you ever do any further study make sure you write your essays drunk. lol

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6