Manly v Parramatta [Round 17 2013] Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The dry sunny weather forecast to last until Monday. This will ensure a dry track, not too soggy. This favours the MWSE backline i presume.

Hayne seems more and more unlikley to play as time goes on.

If we can't beat a Hayneless Parra at home I will be cracking out the Gin and razor blades.

Chip and Chase said:

If we can't beat a Hayneless Parra at home I will be cracking out the Gin and razor blades.
e Chippy my feathered friend , even if the Hayne plane lands at Brookvale Parra has NO CHANCE . There is no If's here because we are going to kick Butts !!!

Big win is required to hearten us all up. This freezing weather is going to knock our crowd for sure. I reckon they should put on a $5 entry and try and get some new fans to come and see. If we get 10k we will be doing very well.

Chip and Chase said:

Jarryd Hayne, he's not playing tomorrow night.

@NRLNEWS: ‎#NRLmanpar @TheParraEels capt. @tim_mannah says Jarryd Hayne will not be playing this Mon. night v Manly. http://www.parraeels.com.au/news-display/Jarryd-Hayne-wont-play-Tim-Mannah/78880”

Apparently Bird got injured and is out of the SOO, so Hayne would be best served as a spectator :idea:

The 'best halves in the NRL' had best apply themselves ASAP:exclamation:

If we don't win by 50, then the Players are resting on their past results:mad:

Darren said:
Big win is required to hearten us all up. This freezing weather is going to knock our crowd for sure. I reckon they should put on a $5 entry and try and get some new fans to come and see. If we get 10k we will be doing very well.

It's school holidays so teachers like yourself will be able to attend :) Plenty of kids should be there, weather forecast is fine. No reason why we shouldn't get around 12K.

Darren said:

School holidays Darren will you be there. What's your excuse this time?

Mals said:
Darren said:

It's school holidays so teachers like yourself will be able to attend :) Plenty of kids should be there, weather forecast is fine. No reason why we shouldn't get around 12K.

I'm a school teacher as well and will be there for sure. Traveling from Greystanes, getting to leave around 2:00 makes life so much easier traffic wise.

Nice leisurely feed at the leagues club and wander over. What else would you want ?

simon64 said:
Mals said:
Darren said:

I'm a school teacher as well and will be there for sure. Traveling from Greystanes, getting to leave around 2:00 makes life so much easier traffic wise.

Nice leisurely feed at the leagues club and wander over. What else would you want ?

Good on you Simon. I'm not a school teacher but am taking the day as annual leave & will taking my 2 kids along. Looking forward to hitting the beach (probably Dee Why) in the early afternoon before walking into Brookie Oval to watch some Holden cup action :D

simon64 said:
Mals said:
Darren said:

Nice work Simon a true supporter. I will be knocking off at 5pm and driving down from the Central Coast. looking forward to the boys getting back in form.

If you see someone hobbling around on crutches, still attempting to hold a banner in the air - that'll be me. Had knee surgery on Wednesday but I'm not missing out on a Manly game!

Hopefully the return of Foz and maybe some more confidence from Snake will make Darcy and Harro's return not as warm!

^ dunno but I saw you in the pics on 'the inside swoop' email we got this week.

Hope the knee heals fast.

Not for me as working on an accreditation report since Christmas and due next month. Do miss not going and sitting on the beloved Brookie hill. Hope for a smashing of the Eels and to give our fans some cheer on the chilly night.

Darren said:
Not for me as working on an accreditation report since Christmas and due next month. Do miss not going and sitting on the beloved Brookie hill. Hope for a smashing of the Eels and to give our fans some cheer on the chilly night.

How do you miss not going, if you're not going?

ha ha KE, it due at the end of next week andfocused solely on it. It's about 200 pages long and so over it. This forum keeps me sane lol I will be a bagwagon fan I think as will have time around August semis etc.

Darren said:
Big win is required to hearten us all up.
Us all? Come on Darren, we haven't all lost heart like you have!
I'll be there with daughter and I'll be most surprised if it's not a big win for Manly. They rarely let me down :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6