Manly v Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Habib is Foran in disguise. His only connection to Manly is through the Silvertails forum trying to justify his reason for leaving.
Hey Foran, I mean Habib, are you having second thoughts????

Actually I think you've got it back to front. I think Habib has been disguised as Foran all along and his drop in form has been brought about by working long hours at his restaurant, and indulging in too many pides, kebabs and baklava.

If they aren't instantly successful I expect the 1 eyed whingers forum to almost explode by the end of April.

Just imagine ,

Whatnow drops the ball attacking the line which loses them the first game.

They then bring in the big Scottish International Hassoooooon on late in the second game and he tried to be a half ( because much to their surprise their half isnt anything like Peter Sterling) but Hassoon drops 3 balls and passes one out on the full to a flying Radradra ( who would have scored the winning try).

Then prior to the 3rd game $Forme's Mrs tweets to the Squeals faithful " well that's Karma dickheads and by the way thanks for 1.4 million a year for 4 years".

Then after the 4th straight loss the guru, the one and only, the greatest living coach in the history of the game commits Hari Kari out the back of Pirtek.

Then prior to the 5th game Jennings tweets " **** this rabble I'm outa here and signs with the Leeds Rhino's".

Well you can dream can't you?

Dream or premonition?

nothing would please me more than to play Manly in the GF but I think we are atleast a year away from getting to that lvl but it's nice to dream as I have been forced to do for pretty much the entire 30 years I have been supporting the eels

nothing would please me more than to play Manly in the GF but I think we are atleast a year away from getting to that lvl but it's nice to dream as I have been forced to do for pretty much the entire 30 years I have been supporting the eels

Now hang on a bit here Parra Fan. Are you a troll? I mean are you really a Parramatta fan openly expressing your support for the Eels. Or are you a Manly supporter pretending to be a Parramatta fan to distract us. Or are you an Essendon fan feeling very depressed at the moment and trying to get in the favour of two of the most familiar Rugby League teams, but still really in love with the aerial ping pong game. Its so hard to tell who's straight these days.

Last edited:
I have posted this a number of times but what is it with all these Parra fans like Chief etc who constantly come on to this site. We don't care that Parra has had one good off season. They have only had about 3 or 4 good actual seasons in 30 years. Why do they think we are so interested in what they are doing and that we have such a big grudge against them. They are constantly in the bottom 4.

If we want to name some rivals then Roosters, Souths and Melbourne come to mind. We have played such massive games against those three in the last few years. We have won some and lost some as well. The last time we played Parra in a semi final was 2005 and the time before that in 1983. To their credit they beat us both those times but seriously why don't they go on to the Titans or panthers supporters forums as that is who they have tended to battle for the spoon with and boast to them that they won't be bottom 4 this year. We don't really care. Why should manly fans be so in awe of them because they have had one good off season?

I have posted this a number of times but what is it with all these Parra fans like Chief etc who constantly come on to this site. We don't care that Parra has had one good off season. They have only had about 3 or 4 good actual seasons in 30 years. Why do they think we are so interested in what they are doing and that we have such a big grudge against them. They are constantly in the bottom 4.

If we want to name some rivals then Roosters, Souths and Melbourne come to mind. We have played such massive games against those three in the last few years. We have won some and lost some as well. The last time we played Parra in a semi final was 2005 and the time before that in 1983. To their credit they beat us both those times but seriously why don't they go on to the Titans or panthers supporters forums as that is who they have tended to battle for the spoon with and boast to them that they won't be bottom 4 this year. We don't really care. Why should manly fans be so in awe of them because they have had one good off season?
I'm just in here to talk about the game I love with a bunch of supporters that obviously also love the game not in here to troll or upset people and I never bragged about having a good off season any parra supporter should know not to do something silly like that.

Now hang on a bit here Parra Fan. Are you a troll? I mean are you really a Parramatta fan openly expressing your support for the Eels. Or are you a Manly supporter pretending to be a Parramatta fan to distract us. Or are you an Essendon fan feeling very depressed at the moment and trying to get in the favour of two of the most familiar Rugby League teams, but still really in love with the aerial ping pong game. Its so hard to tell who's straight these days.
Just a parra fan that likes your forum always great chats on here I haven't been a member for long but have read these forums for a while now I think it's easily the best laid out league forum on the web

Not just parra fans mate a few of my friends who support various clubs have said that this is the best laid out site but as for parra fans maybe because the one eyed eel site has a terrible layout

The more parra fans trolling this site the better habib says with a smirk.

Every time I come by this place, there's some unicornian blog about our great club - Parramatta. Seems like you guys have nightly, moisture filled fantasies about the blue and golds current signings situation - with Jennings, Foz, Scott and Gutherson to name a few.

Ooooh sorry, I've banned myself recently. Back in your box habib. Whip !

Last edited:
The more parra fans trolling this site the better habib says with a smirk.

Every time I come by this place, there's some unicornian blog about our great club - Parramatta. Seems like you guys have nightly, moisture filled fantasies about the blue and golds current signings situation - with Jennings, Foz, Scott and Gutherson to name a few.

Ooooh sorry, I've banned myself recently. Back in your box habib. Whip !
I have fantasies about manly flogging parra, they won't be fantasies much longer round 7 flogging of parra at Brooke yum!

Just a parra fan that likes your forum always great chats on here I haven't been a member for long but have read these forums for a while now I think it's easily the best laid out league forum on the web

As they say Parra Fan..flattery will get you everywhere. Welcome to the forum. We love a little spice in our cake.

Sorry but I had to put this in lol

8176_928368173925992_5655057170328281141_n.jpg

I sort of, maybe a little, **** it really bugger all, feel sorry for Squeals fans.

33 years in the wilderness must be a bitter pill to swallow.

Thank the lord I'm a Manly fan!!

I kinda know how Speels fans feel actually. Last year my Aussie rules team (West Adelaide) won its first premiership since 1983. Believe me 32 years was a LONG wait for another premiership and we lost 3 Grand Finals (1991, 2003 and 2012) along the way.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6