Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 26, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dropping Parker would be about the worst move you could make. He has been playing well and will only get better with experience.

Williame is a far better centre than winger, drop him instead
Remember that we have used up out second tier cap. We were only able to use Parker because we had no players in the outside backs left.

Also really like the move with Api at 6 and Parcell at 9. Should be able to see the best of both players at these positions. Api at first receiver in particular should be awesome. He might not have the best pass from dummy half but the guy shows good game awareness.

Last edited:
Api gets man of the match against the Bunnies in the halves and then gets dropped ... FFS!!! Now we can unleash the beast:punch:

Hope we finish on a magnificent note. That team looks strong and competitive. Will drive a lot of tje off season banter.

Manly by 8.

If we win we can leapfrog St Merge into 11th.....problem is they play Newcastle so that might not happen. We can drop to 13th if we lose and Souffs win, but they have to beat the Dogs.

Most likely is we'll finish 12th or 13th, down from last years 9th.

Api at 5/8 will be interesting. People wanted it, now they will probably get it for one game. But I'm glad Parcell has been named at hooker.

If Walker is playing then Parker can't due to the 2nd tier cap unless someone pulls out injured. He's only an injury replacement though he should be part of the squad in 2017.

I still think we can win.....but Penrith at home are going to be tough.

I think young Jake will be finalising a spot in the PM's XIII squad this weekend.

And if Meninga had any sense Jake would then be in the 4 Nations squad. I wouldn't expect him to play the Kiwis in Perth because barring injury or suspension I think Mal has that side pretty much picked already, but he should definitely play in the 4 Nations.

Hmmmm Baz hinted at potential debuts from the 20s side. Any chance of Tom Wright lining up this week? Would be good to get a look at him on the wing.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6