Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 26, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Also loved watching Chaise Blair smash a couple of tries for the Drizzle last night. Why exactly did we let him go?
TBH, I don't think it's as much about the players as it is about the coach and structures in place at each club.

Also loved watching Chaise Blair smash a couple of tries for the Drizzle last night. Why exactly did we let him go?
To be fair, in an ordinary season last year Blair possibly out-ordinaried near everyone. In the whipping boy stakes he was heavily backed to take the trophy, only to be pipped at the post by the remarkable Irish International, James Hassooon.

I didn't expect anything else,actually thought it would be a complete drubbing so I went to sleep at 30zip,surprised to wake up to a 6 all second half,did panfas go home and just leave Moylan to hold us off:giggle:

I think it was the 8th minute.....

williame's knee hit the line as he went in to try and score.

I thought....that's where Jorge rules. He scores in those situations.

(maybe it was mentioned already)

To be fair, in an ordinary season last year Blair possibly out-ordinaried near everyone. In the whipping boy stakes he was heavily backed to take the trophy, only to be pipped at the post by the remarkable Irish International, James Hassooon.
Cheyse Blair is a good example of the fact most players have necessary abilities but if they are in a team that is struggling then they won't look too good.
In our case it is the actual team that has to develop. Our current players are not complete duds the way some people here make out, but they are a collection of individuals so far. When you have so many team changes that should not be so surprising.
Ps I was at Pepper and didn't even leave at half-time!

As an aside to the game I may have mentioned my son in law was a guest of the Panthers yesterday, went into the dressing sheds , all got signed jerseys, seats and vouchers for F & B, very generous , AND they were seated next to the Manly families ( Tutbo's etc).

Tommy and Jake came over post game and Mick said Tommy was balling his eyes out, absolutely shattered at the result.

Mick yelled out , " don't sign with the Dragons they'll kill your career", Tommy gave him the thumbs up and said " no way"!!!!

Good boys those two, we can build a team around them!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6