Manly v Newcastle teams/ Game chat thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In Rockhampton listening online ( tune in radio) sounds terrible, why do we compete against the top sides and struggle against those running last??

Daniel said:
Napper said:
Does t-rex care? Looks like the old trex tonight

Fifi has been like that the last few weeks.
I have been listening whilst driving back from Brisbane. It sounds like no one is punching through straight
Joe and Harrison only ones looking to go direct.

Cherry is playing well just needs some support players.

I'm gonna get pasted for saying this but Jamie Bruher has alot of room for improvement in defense he misses alot of tackles.

Or the other 3 on that side where Brett chimes in, or the same variation that Brett uses on the other side bringing Matai in, or the one where Foran goes behind the decoy runner hitting Matai out the back that always puts him in space

Cameron said:
Daniel said:
Napper said:

I have been listening whilst driving back from Brisbane. It sounds like no one is punching through straight

I'm gonna get pasted for saying this but Jamie Bruher has alot of room for improvement in defense he misses alot of tackles.

Buhrer is my biggest disappointment of the seaaon so far, hasn't gone forward in his game like I expected

Kiwi Eagle said:
Cameron said:
Daniel said:
Napper said:

Buhrer is my biggest disappointment of the seaaon so far, hasn't gone forward in his game like I expected

He was good up until he played Origin

Predictably vs the premiers, knights are at their best with minimal errors and outstanding defense. After the last 2 games of playing lax losers with no heart, we are experiencing a 'back to the nrl' moment. Will be a good effort to win from here.

Cameron said:

It isnt just him. There are number of others that have same missed tackle stats.

Ceagle said:
He was good up until he played Origin

Yep. He hasnt been the same since.

Agree re: Buhrer, hasn't been the same since Origin 1. Obviously not playing in his usual positions lately but still i haven't seen much spark from him. Hope he lifts soon

Ian Martin tragic said:
Predictably vs the premiers, knights are at their best with minimal errors and outstanding defense. After the last 2 games of playing lax losers with no heart, we are experiencing a 'back to the nrl' moment. Will be a good effort to win from here.

Will be a good effort to score a point the way they are going!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
In Rockhampton listening online ( tune in radio) sounds terrible, why do we compete against the top sides and struggle against those running last??

sitting in an internet café in kuala lumpur :( ...not making for good reading...I may have to crack open the duty free if this keeps up!

wombatgc said:
sitting in an internet café in kuala lumpur :( ...not making for good reading...I may have to crack open the duty free if this keeps up!

At least you are dry pissing down rain and I am camping.

Agree with the Buhrer calls, hasn't been himself for a while. Early in 1st half I just had the feeling that we would have trouble scoring points tonight. Just can't seem to get over the line. Now I've said that I hope they prove me wrong and come back to win!

Kieran is gutsy and always gives his best but his lack of energy is obvious. This game might be a bit like the Eels early in 2008 when they hung in to win against the odds. They just need a try to get on the board and lift the confidence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4