Manly v Mounties live 11:30

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Must admit I was surprised to see Manly come within 4 of the Mounties. But when all said and done I think Manly's supporters should be petitioning Penn and co about their choices of coaches in the lower grades. As mentioned Heath was performing wonders, but was shown the door yet we have Willo handling the NSW Cup team year after year without any sign of improvement. Is he someone's cousin...or lover maybe? Penn's bookie maybe with a lot of cash owed?

Maybe it's more about the development of players than actual results?
Interesting to note that the Turbos came through NYC, hardly saw any Willow coaching at all @:cool:

Most of the current NSW Cup are bought players from other Clubs :(

Willow's tenure is an enigma :confused:

Interesting to note that the Turbos came through NYC, hardly saw any Willow coaching at all @:cool:

Most of the current NSW Cup are bought players from other Clubs :(

Willow's tenure is an enigma :confused:

Hahaha, yeah...guess I was trying to grasp at straws for the bloke :)

He is a human being with feelings ,show some respect feathered brown tongue.
I am just stating the facts and the facts are Williame has never played in a winning team whilst the Great Immortal Fulton contributed in 5 out of our 8 winning grand finals
By the way Tall Poppy syndrome my tongue is Maroon and white colour

I am just stating the facts and the facts are Williame has never played in a winning team whilst the Great Immortal Fulton contributed in 5 out of our 8 winning grand finals
By the way Tall Poppy syndrome my tongue is Maroon and white colour
Im not touching that one !

Im not touching that one !
The Immortal is untouchable feathered friend !!!
$_35.jpg

That's unfortunate. Looked great in the trial v Sharks.

Was hoping he'd a an option as injury cover while Parcell is out and Api is at halfback. I'd rather a genuine hooker in that role. (Brown did do well last week though)

That's unfortunate. Looked great in the trial v Sharks.

Was hoping he'd a an option as injury cover while Parcell is out and Api is at halfback. I'd rather a genuine hooker in that role. (Brown did do well last week though)
It's always the pressure Players that seperates the leaders out of the pack.

We were down 30 nil, so Pratt was looking to score no matter what. It happens to even experienced players @:cool:

I like Pratt and hope to see him come through to NRL :)

Parcell sounds like he will be back for the Knights.
We need to stop the Leary hooker experiment though, as he himself knows that is not in his realm :confused:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6