Manly v KFC [Round 16 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
**** Hayne is terrible, stopped us from the quick tap, stopped us going on time from their tap

Why do Roosters supporters cry about the penalty count against them when their coach said its deliberate to ploy to slow down a teams momentum especially when they are defending inside their own 20m.

Masked Eagle said:
We hold the ball, we win. Simple.

That may be over simplifying it given the scores are even. If we hold the ball and don't score we wouldn't win.

Masked Eagle said:
Why do Roosters supporters cry about the penalty count against them when their coach said its deliberate to ploy to slow down a teams momentum especially when they are defending inside their own 20m.

And aren't deliberate penalties and repeated infringements a sin bin offense. If they were onside then Buhrer would have scored so why isn't the sin bin used. Ohh I forgot it's steggles Hayne and his band of f...ing cheating chooks.

Reviewing stats only but it looks like we only have errors to blame.

With our penalty advantage, and without the errors, we should have gone on with the ten zip start.

Snake will make up for that rare dropsie :angel:

We are tackling great, except for the 3 man blick play on our line :s

Win it Manly!!!!

Well knock me over with a feather, Brad Fittler at half time backs the Rorters to win and says they'll fix their discipline (I guess that means Gyng will have a word to Shame Hayne at half time)

Gee I would never have guessed......

Our errors keeping them in it.

Their online defence is as good as any, I'll give em that tho.

Bit o' luck and we still got this.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6