Manly v KFC [Round 16 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Premiers said:
I would like to make clear that i do not know Roger Ramjet and i am certainly not in conjunction with him.

Also, Mark from Brissie, harden the f*ck up and get over yourself. It's words on mystical internet cyber space.

Easts to win. Just like the Grand Final. 26-18

I would also like to say that i don't know this premiers either. not sure when he joined however I am also frm brisbane, south side but originally from Sydney. I like Manly but i also like to see them lose especially to our premiership winning team. Why is having another point of view regarded as trolling.? I think people that make those accusation are people that lack the ability to win an argument. i know that i have never tried to be disrespectful to anyone or Manly itself. I do like to read biased opinions so I be the voice of reason. Anyway, I know that someone will still call me a troll but that's life. In the meantime, I hope it's a good game and I hope that the refs wont penalise us as much as they did in the first round which was 12-2. That's the only way U guys can beat us. GO THE CHOOKIES!!!!

He joined in January Roger.

Obviously running out of steam in the summer, as the false glow of the Grand
Final quickly faded.

Just as you joined in October last year, desperate to defend the validity of the GF win.

We can beat you here with logic or irrationality mate.

It's just too easy and sorely tests our patience.

Roger_Ramjet said:
In the meantime, I hope it's a good game and I hope that the refs wont penalise us as much as they did in the first round which was 12-2. That's the only way U guys can beat us. GO THE CHOOKIES!!!!

Manly Round 4 penalty count was 11-2
Manly 2013 penalty count was 2 - 5

Harden the f..k up hey!!

Only trolls go to another fans forum to stir **** up.

Different thing all together when the forum is just a plain footy forum ( LU for example).

That's not trolling, this is arseholes now be good boys and go back to your pens will you.

It's no problem Mark!

We can handle anything they peddle mate, whenever they stray our way.

So hoping we roast some chicken tonight!

mozgrame said:
HappilyManly said:
The flags will be flying - I can feel it :)

Win big Manly !

Uh oh. I know that feeling ;)

Uh huh, and that sound in the background is Mrs. Moz packing for that weekend away mate!

Was wondering how the weather is on the North Shore (after a bit of sun finally came out in Wagga). Glad to hear it's ok there too.

I don't want ANY excuses from the Chooks after we roast em tonight!

mozgrame said:
HappilyManly said:

Win big Manly !

Does Mrs M get a 15 minute concussion rest :p

I reckon we will see a resurrection of the classic 'I want to root Snake' Thread tonight :D

Weather is perfect, Manly seem resolute and Fans will have plenty to cheer for at Brookie tonight :)

HappilyManly said:
mozgrame said:
HappilyManly said:

Win big Manly !

Does Mrs M get a 15 minute concussion rest :p

I reckon we will see a resurrection of the classic 'I want to root Snake' Thread tonight :D

Weather is perfect, Manly seem resolute and Fans will have plenty to cheer for at Brookie tonight :)

Haha! NO TIME OUTS!!!! You stay 'til the job's done!

Trenches woman! Hardin' up!!! ( no wait, that's my job) lol

Hey.......let's not forget your pearler on how to celebrate a good win HM. A "killer root" I believe? Ringing any bells for ya?

Well surely Mrs.Moz would be due some long-service leave @mozgrame ?

As I've said, with the frequency Manly are winning she's racking up the frequent-flyer miles like it's going outta style mate!

Is the tension building mozzz??

Lol...C'mon Manly, get the job done tonight too!

I've already stocked the fridge and dead locked the doors, and you know where the key is don't you. Yeess you dooo. YESSS YOOUUU DO!!!

RiverEagle said:
mozgrame said:
HappilyManly said:

Win big Manly !

Uh huh, and that sound in the background is Mrs. Moz packing for that weekend away mate!

Was wondering how the weather is on the North Shore (after a bit of sun finally came out in Wagga). Glad to hear it's ok there too.

Mrs Moz may be able to seek asylum in Canada ... no wait .. that's probably a bad idea.

She could probably flee to safety here in woopi, I'm no threat unless my ex-wife gives them back.

Alan said:
RiverEagle said:
mozgrame said:
HappilyManly said:

Win big Manly !

Mrs Moz may be able to seek asylum in Canada ... no wait .. that's probably a bad idea.

She could probably flee to safety here in woopi, I'm no threat unless my ex-wife gives them back.

Do you know the Goldbergs??

^It's Canada day on July the first....so she's more than welcome!

Maple syrup drinking contest and longest moose kiss comp too!

globaleagle said:
^It's Canada day on July the first....so she's more than welcome!

Maple syrup drinking contest and longest moose kiss comp too!

gawd, you have to kiss them first?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6