Game Day: Manly v Eels [Round 7, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We've drifted out in the betting. Does anyone have any intel????
Don't worry about that, it's only because I plonked 50 grand on the Eels. And I only did that so all my mates can clean up with better odds on Manly, then later we will celebrate together (their shout).

Watching in from the deep dark Southland ( Victoria) tonight.

Satellite dish tuned in, Foxtel Box up and running, the Carlton Mid ( yeah I know but I'm a cheapskate bought a carton of 30 cans for $35) getting cold in the Waeco, firewood lined up, Weber Q set up, steaks thawing , fishing rods stored away ( no river tonight), wife whinging about the time Im spending on Silvertails, so situation normal.

How many hours is it now??

Satellite dish tuned in, Foxtel Box up and running, the Carlton Mid ( yeah I know but I'm a cheapskate bought a carton of 30 cans for $35) getting cold in the Waeco, firewood lined up, Weber Q set up, steaks thawing , fishing rods stored away ( no river tonight), wife whinging about the time Im spending on Silvertails, so situation normal.

6 hours till Manly scores :inlove:

Not to mention - have you seen their stadium? Many millions pumped into it by both state and federal govts, again and again...

...wasn't meaning we could get 22,000 just emphasising a great turn out by a club not at the top of the list

Radradra is running at Hawksbury in a couple of minutes. Lets hope he does a fetlock.
8835.png

RADRADRA
3yo(G)
Michael, Wayne And John Hawkes Dwayne Dunn 58 $1.40 $1.45
He's a gelding but that's traditional at Parra.
He started favourite and was beaten at the post....omen much?

Last edited:

I love your passion and dedication Mark; not to mentioned your preparation.
I'll be on the Hill. It's the atmosphere that gets me to Brookie. Even though it's so easy watching the match on TV nothing can match the 'electricity' of sitting on the grass . . . I just hope there are no live wires as the grass may be wet!

I am "stuck" on Hamilton island with the wife and kids....and no tv for the night so will appreciate any updates on the game (any descriptions rather than yes posts will be appreciated )

Missing the atmosphere down at brookie tonight, we're up at Boomerang Beach. Hopefully the loss of a few crowd regulars like my family is offset by some others that rarely go.

Game plan - don't grubber it to semi, don't bomb to semi, don't put a face pass in front of semi. Take note Bartlett.

MAAAANLY... MAANLY... MANLY!!!
Tonight will be tough against foz, he'll be primed for a big one no doubt. But our boys are ready to smash him. Come get some shoulders lol, Matai is going to be hunting him all night long, so excited! I think everyone will be hoping to land a big hit on dear old foz. Same start as shown against warriors please. Go boys, do us proud!!

Game starts at 11pm tonight. If you miss it it's your own fault for living the life of Riley.... :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4