Game Day: Manly v Eels [Round 7, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The NRL darlings will be given plenty of points in the bank before Greenslime does is obligatory hand slap salary cap punishment. A fine and probably 4 points but the refs will give them this one. Slime by 10

If that happens Mick I reckon the Storm & Dogs will mutiny!!

But I agree they are currently ( along with Brisbane) the " darlings" and if Chan Nein get their way there will be no points deduction and LOTS of penalties coming their way in most games!!

If that happens Mick I reckon the Storm & Dogs will mutiny!!

But I agree they are currently ( along with Brisbane) the " darlings" and if Chan Nein get their way there will be no points deduction and LOTS of penalties coming their way in most games!!

But think of all the bleeding heart pieces that Sterlo could run on how brave the Parra Team are - playing for the Glory of The Blue & Gold and not for points :nod:

Cf56iATUUAAiw8k.jpg

The NRL darlings will be given plenty of points in the bank before Greenslime does is obligatory hand slap salary cap punishment. A fine and probably 4 points but the refs will give them this one. Slime by 10
Horse head Maxwell is their normal stitch up merchant- Cummins is the ref maybe we have a chance after all

wish I could be there on the hill with hopefully a full house ...... we want to keep home games at Brookie so we need big attendances .... Knights were near the bottom and got 22,000 to their last game at Hunter ....

Just drove past Brooky on the Bus. Still raining now, but hopefully dries up by tonight. We need a good crowd to get the refs to even up the mandatory NRL Parra calls.

Suffering a slight split personality about this game tonight: a big part of me CANNOT WAIT, while a teeny tiny bit is dreading it.
Holding breath. Fingers crossed.
Carn the Mighty Sea Eagles!!

Horse head Maxwell is their normal stitch up merchant- Cummins is the ref maybe we have a chance after all

Whatever happened to the old home ground advantage that applied for many years, now it's just who is the NRL / Nein favourites who get the leg up.

wish I could be there on the hill with hopefully a full house ...... we want to keep home games at Brookie so we need big attendances .... Knights were near the bottom and got 22,000 to their last game at Hunter ....
8pm pitch black on a working Thursday night V 4pm on a sunny Sunday non-work day. Hardly a fair comparison!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7