Game Day: Manly v Eels [Round 7, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If I am not mistaken the side named last week was close to spot on. Only one change, which was to the run-on side with Lussick coming on for Starling.
Close to spot on is not spot on....

Fox Sports 1
Thursday 1:30pm 2014 rd 3 Manly v Parra
Matai magic - may he repeated this week
http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/s...-3/manly-warringah-vs-parramatta/summary.html

3pm. 1983 Semi Manly v Parra
For those who never saw Phil Blake 27 tries, this is a great game
http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/s...mi/manly-warringah-vs-parramatta/summary.html

ohhh ... the sweet nostalgia ... thanks for that little reminder ... I was listening to that 1983 game on the car radio at Bulladelah driving back from a north coast surf trip

Surely we can win this otherwise its round 1 all over again from 2105. Beating the Eels is up there with the most important games of the year. Thank god Choc isn't playing that would just be wrong.
Lets win this and give it to FOZ after all he said its better for his football to be at Parra. CMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason I have never been so confident of a stiring win and a defining moment for our players and club

Very similar build up and feel for another battle of brookvale coming as we finally prove our point on another bunch of cheating Prix who did what they can to hurt the club

Our players will remember

Manly by a heap after first half on slaught

Time to reclaim the fortress

Manly's game is starting to build nicely. Each week the players are getting more comfortable with each other and they are playing more as a team. If they can start like they did last weekend then they'll be in with a great chance to win this one. The first 10 to 15 minutes is the key. Don't allow their forwards easy metres. Strong defence early and then Manly's attack should bring them home.

The NRL darlings will be given plenty of points in the bank before Greenslime does is obligatory hand slap salary cap punishment. A fine and probably 4 points but the refs will give them this one. Slime by 10

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4