Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 17, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2016/07/01/walker_a_must_win_ga.html
Walker: ‘A must win
game for us’

Video: Tom Logan (@ThomasRLogan)

Fri 1st July, 02:30PM

Manly centre Dylan Walker says the team is heading in the right direction to record a much needed win following some positive signs in the loss to Nth Qld Cowboys on Monday night.

Walker has called on Manly supporters to get behind the team at Brookvale Oval as they try to end a seven game losing streak.

It feels like we haven’t lost seven straight but on the books we have. :banghead:We are real positive in the way we do things at training. We are so close but so far away,’’ Walker said.

“It is a must win game win for us. We are pretty excited to see all the fans and I hope everyone gets out there on Monday night and cheers us on.

“The Dragons have some quality players in Josh Duggan, Benji Marshall, and Gareth Widdop, but we are just focused on what we have to do.

“We spoke after the Cowboys game that we are on the right track. It was frustrating that we didn’t get the win.”

Back home from Townsville and will be heading down to NSW for the clash with the Dragoons.I hope our losing streak will end on Monday night with a win but I am not confident but mainly hopeful.Time to rest my voice ready for another screaming session.

James Hooper on Twitter suggesting Stewart will be " rested" for this game??

If injured tell us, if not has he been tapped??

James Hooper on Twitter suggesting Stewart will be " rested" for this game??

If injured tell us, if not has he been tapped??
As ineffectual as his form has been,it means Wright is likely to play.Stewart,whilst not impacting on game,hasn't made the mistakes the likes of Wright have been making.As you said Mark,a bit of honesty would be nice

As ineffectual as his form has been,it means Wright is likely to play.Stewart,whilst not impacting on game,hasn't made the mistakes the likes of Wright have been making.As you said Mark,a bit of honesty would be nice

Not necessarily. Previous experience tells us that Brown is likely to go to centre.

I know he snake has been playing poorly but he has been OK under the high ball.

I don't think we will win if he does not play on Monday.

I reckon we were a 40 point better team than that '96 Dragons outfit. Pretty ordinary from memory.
I watched the 1996 and 1987 Grand Finals in full for the first time a few months ago - the number of errors are dropped balls from Manly in the 1987 final in particular was pretty appalling, even though we won.

The quality of football we produced in the 2008 and 2011 finals was infinitely better.

Maybe Des had a way of getting the team firing for the big games better than Fulton ever did as coach.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2