Manly v Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I fear Joe might be busted. He was really struggling to run on Saturday night. This is the game to bring on George to rumble forward. Show Princess and Kite the way to go. Matai should be alright.

Who

YART is "Yet Another Ryan Team"

Ryan (who post on here) was famous for his 'YARTS' every week (and sometimes daily)....he has more things in his life bar football these days so the YARTS are only occasional

I think it time we update the meme page with any new memes that may have popped up, anyone got any ideas?

As for Brett, he went down in a funny way and walked oddly for a man with sore ribs. I don't expect him back for at least another 4 weeks

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
Lussick will be out

Judiciary: Lussick (Man) & Harrison (GC) facing a week; Idris (GC), A Sims (NQ) & Buhrer (Man) charged but no time with early plea #nrl

Why Buhrer would cop any penalty is beyond me. If Lussick wasn't involved in the tackle then there wouldn't have been a problem.

Lussick is just bad news.

Hopefully we get the Stewarts Bros and Foran back and also Matai is fit.

If not, we have ZERO chance.

Bench should be Mauro, Rose, Galuvao, someone with mongrel who can bend the line

Im hoping for:

Stewart
Tafua
Matai
Lyon
Williams
Foran
DCE
King
Ballin
Kite
Watmough
Buhrer
Stewart

Mauro
Galuvou
Rose
Robinson

If Matai is injured whare to the centres. I hope Bretts ok, i wish Benny. F wasnt injured hed just slot anywhere you wanted him, hoping for a speedy recovery !

I have to agree with some of the defeatist predictions for the Dogs game.

If both sides repeat their performances from last round, we will get fair dinkum lapped. The Dogs played the form side in the comp away from home and got pipped. We played one of the worst sides at a ground where teams really get over us and we got soundly beaten. Its not looking good.

The big variable is who, if anyone, we get back. We need pretty much a full strength side to get over them. I can live with losing (OK maybe I can't) as long as we don't play like we did Saturday night.

Surely we can't play that badly again.

yep simple equation.get a few back and compete,dont and we get smashed.The world according to the salary cap...

At the start of the season I was keen to go to this game but with all the injuries we've got plus our poor form I'm starting to waver.... Think I will make it a last minute decision.

bennyeagle said:
i wish Benny. F wasnt injured hed just slot anywhere you wanted him, hoping for a speedy recovery !

He is exactly where I want him, but I wish he wasn't injured.

Benny F is no saviour. Susan's right, we need to compete. And watch Barba's returns. They get a roll on from those, just like the Storm do. Somebody should be on duty to tackle him as soon as possible.

DSM5 said:
Benny F is no saviour. Susan's right, we need to compete. And watch Barba's returns. They get a roll on from those, just like the Storm do. Somebody should be on duty to tackle him as soon as possible.

It's not very sportsman like but I'd be considering kicking the ball dead from halfway or beyond, hopefully nullifying some of Barba's attacking opportunities.

Why so negative?

Saturday v Titans was our worst game in over 18 months. Flat, tired, complacent - all those things. It happens.

I reckon we'll be up for the Dogs and with some posession and a more fit team, rested after 2 weeks, we'll take them on and win.

It'll be quite a game for the first 20 minutes I reckon, then the back end will be chaos.

Can't wait

yep.there is no way the dogs clash will be flat.if players can't get up for this then maybe we do have problems.Cant wait.

For the next 2 weeks we will focus on Des's dogs . We will be fresh and fired up. Renewed in vigor and readiness for action . We are coming to get you and your hounds Des !!!

I don't know why some on here are talking up the Dogs' chances. They have been almost as poor as us in recent weeks.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6