Manly v Dogs -Thoughts ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Score really didn't indicate the difference between the 2 sides 71 min and leading 30 -10 Des will be fuming at the way they switched off

Glenn Stewart is getting better and Better and showing that there are 2 Stewarts

Lyon is really getting better and Better every week and had some great touches which led to tries and the Matai and him experiment  where they were switching during the game really worked

Orford had another super game and was in everything and this may shut the Ox knockers up for at least another week

Steve Bells best game for a very long time and the old fella showed us what he still can do although the long break he made he could have set a flying Brett Stewart  instead of trying to do it himself, Made 3 line breaks which he was doing years ago the confidence boost will do him good

Josh perry is repaying the club for showing faith in signing him and giving the forwards that extra grunt that is needed

Kite is back to the form that won him Aussie selection, was a real worker last night 150 metres from 13 hitups and 28 tackles really rolled his sleeves up

Glenn Hall should keep the interchange spot for the rest of the year over Bryant imo as in 36 min his workload was 100 metres from 7 hitups and 10 tackles

Ballin was good, did what was need of him but really needs to lift that little bit extra, LeStrange needs more minutes out there as he has showed in the last few weeks

How good was King, the bloke has absolutely matured as a footy player and is leading the pack by example 152 metres, 11 hitups and 20 tackles

One last thing what the hell is wrong with Archer and Manly games he seems to be imo to be favoring opposition teams all the time where possible
am I wrong or not ?

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
Attack was a highlight tonight we were actually throwing the ball around & getting it out wide.

yep the attack seems to be getting better with every game

I pretty much agree with everything you've said Berkley, but why sound so surprised about Archer ?

I've been calling him a flat out cheat for a long time & I'm not the only one doing so. He cost us the last two games against Melbourne & tried again last night, the dogs just couldn't capitalise.
The club should refuse to play under him. He might cost us something big one day, like a grand final.

Archer is a cheat and coupling him with Clark in the video room is deadly.  The club should officially object if those two are combined.  One thing I can't figure is why the line runners don't call forward passes?  The dogs were throwing plenty and only got called on a couple.     

We were exceptional as a team last night and every player stood up. I thought at half time that we would go and win easily as the Dogs looked very tired from their defensive work. The only negative was that they got back to a respectable score helped by some great doggie goalline defense - but we should have put them to the sword and F&A will be very important this year.

The dogs are poor this year in the guts. I thought Ballin was superb last night as was Hall and Kite. We had no trouble getting out of trouble which was a good thing and Orford and Lyon looked better together in the halves. When we pressed the fast forward button we blew them away - and it was only late in the game we came back to their level.

Without SBW in their side it would have been a cricket score, well done to the team particulary with a few players out

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4